I just bought a Jackson Performer PS37, which is equipped by a Liscensed Floyd Rose. Now, this is my first guitar with a Floyd, so I don't know what size allen wrench I need to unscrew the string locking nuts. Would anybody happen to know? I have a couple sets but everything is either a little too big or way too small.

The guitar came used, so nothing came with it. It didn't occur to me that I should've asked at the store, so I'm resorting to UG.

maybe its in imperial/metric and you have the opposite type of set
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.