1 hour a day minimum for me. I usually play 5-6 hours on my days off. When I first started playing it seemed the guitar was never out of my hands though.
I do about 30 minutes a day of real practice (i.e. exercises and scales). Then anywhere from none to 3+ hours of learning songs, playing them, or just messing around.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
On school days, about 2 hours (sometimes 0 though, depends on what else I'm doing). Days off normally 4
Not enough... Maybe an hour a day tops. I kinda lost my interest, regained it and now it's starting to seep away again... it sucks
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
this is a newb q&a forum.
wrong forum bud.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
sometimes 30 minutes, sometimes 2 hours.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
min 15 a 30 minutes for practrice and about 0-1hour of simple repeating james bond intro's and that kind of stuff
I just practise whenever I can. I don't usually have a set time period or anything althought there are certain things I practise some of the same things everytime too and some stuff I've been trying to do but failing miserably.
"If you're born with a love for the wrote and the writ
People of letters your warning stands clear
Pay heed to your heart and not to your wit
Don't say in a letter what you can't in my ear"
Last edited by JudeQuinn at Dec 20, 2008,
Quote by Brenda D Smith
hey Bud,it says new members,I am a new member

this forum is for new people (or anyone really) to ask questions about using the site and forums. if you'd like to talk about learning guitar, try Guitar & Bass Basics
from daylight...
...into darkness