I am looking for an acoustic electric guitar that has a thin body. Something somewhat like the Fleetwood Mac Turner Guitar, except without the tailpiece. As for budget matters, any price will do, i would just like to figure out my options.

Thank You in advance
heh. Well, a little more realistic. I saw a guitar that had the body as thin as a Les Paul but it was an acoustic electric with nylon strings. Unfortunately, i do not remember what model it was. I was looking for something like that. Any ideas?
Quote by DespisedIcon

wow.. i will have to show that to my 'rents...

they thought it was ridiculous of me to save up for a 300$ acoustic electric Ibanez.. then when i told them i wanted a Taylor with an expression system (2000$) before college they decided i was just a greedy bastard... if i show them this they will think it's like buying a gold plated laptop - useless and stupid
They can go for even more...but 9000 is quite the price.
i think i saw some sort of martin for $31,000 but honestly... honestly...

it claimed to be completely hand crafted and on the reviews i saw all negative comments about how it was a terrible guitar BECAUSE it was hand crafted.. obviously beautiful woods, ect. so it sounded nice, but there were tons of problems.. one guy said he went through 5 of them (got them replaced at the store under warranty) and another said the neck just continuously bowed back and then snapped all his strings... lol

anything over 10,000 for a guitar is just TOOO MUCH...

you're paying for diamond inlay at that point..

and i don't need that to enjoy my instrument

and for that flat guitar.. are you thinking of a Godin maybe?
Maybe a Taylor T5? If you plug in a lot I suppose that would work. And again, if you plug in a lot maybe go with an Ovation. But in all honesty I don't know what to tell you except:

The deeper the guitar is, the more "complex" the tone will be. Thin guitars generally sound, well, thin and expressionless when they aren't plugged in.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray