I have $60 bucks from my last paycheque at my job. I need christmas gifts for my 2 brothers (both of which play guitar) and my Dad.

I was thinking one of those $10 lottery card packages for my dad, a DVD for my brother ($30)

What about the other brother?
I'd tell my kid to piss off if he got me lottery tickets.

Get him a "World's Greatest Dad" mug.
i think lottery tickets for a Christmas gift aren't that great cause you can end up with nothing. cant you get him wallet or something like that? It will probably be more than $10 bucks but maybe you can find one for cheaper i dunno.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I have an interesting relationship with my family where I don't have to give them real gifts. I have given my mother a sculpture of a black jesus holding a little sheep. If you are close with your brother, I would maybe suggest getting something obscure like that, that will make him laugh.
I have to ship the gift to my dad, that's why I was thinking something small.

I just have no idea, because my fucking seasonal employment ended 2 weeks before planned, so I have much less money than I thought I would.

I have seriously asked for NOTHING from ANYBODY, but those assholes bought me stuff.
Buy $60 worth of condoms and give them each one
keep the rest for yourself

Problem solved
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
give them all $20

EDIT:
Quote by cutthenooses
simple math

give them all $20

Damn!
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
If you shop wisely you could get them alot for 20 dollars each! my local guitar store seem to have the cheap but usuable stuff by the couter! you could get a 1 dollar pick holder (sticks to back of guitar/mic sand whatever) Pick carrier keychain 1 dollar, one of those string winder things usually 1-2 dollar, Set of strings 6.50, Nylon Guitar strap 5 dollars, String cleaner 5 dollars
There you go 20.50 not bad and they will need all those things sooner or later!
Electric Guitars Samick Torino,Jay Turser warlord, Jay turser jt-xg2( thats a double neck) New york pro Strat copy Acoustics Ibanez pf , new york pro and 3 nylons from the 70's
Metronome
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
$20 Dick in a box each.

Or, a load of picks for your brothers? Guitar straps?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'm thinking of getting my brother the FUKKEN SHAMWOW!

Partially as a gag, and because he actually wants one.
The answer is obvious for your brothers.
Depending on what style of music they're into, you can get them anything from guitar books, a capo, slides, or even something simple like extra picks, straps, strings, and maybe even guitar polish. Get them tab books from bands they like, or something of that nature. A metronome, a tuner, or even a guitar center giftcard. Even a music stand or guitar hook.

Seriously, Guitar Center has lots of little useless music related crap you can pass on as gifts.

As for your dad, lottery tickets sounds kind of lame, unless he either has a gambling addiction or a good sense of humor. If that's what you're going for, you'd probably need to get something else for good measure. Now what the something else is, I dunno, you didn't describe your dad much. But like I said, for your brothers, should be easy.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Did you actually spell that that way?

Paycheque?!
Quote by Rengori
It's not like the mods ever get mad at you for going around fucking swear filter.
Quote by Almost-Antix
Did you actually spell that that way?

Paycheque?!

You mean the non-American spelling?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by rafa7008
3 $20 dollars gift certificates of a good store

Gift cards require no thought and are a complete ****ing pain.
I hate gift cards.

"I could give you money but I decided to buy this card that says you gotta spend it there =DDDD!!!!1"
Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
Gift cards require no thought and are a complete ****ing pain.
I hate gift cards.

"I could give you money but I decided to buy this card that says you gotta spend it there =DDDD!!!!1"

And lottery tickets don't?

"I could give you money but I decided to buy this card that could be worth nothing"
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by rafa7008
3 $20 dollars gift certificates of a good store

+1
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by lordofthefood1
And lottery tickets don't?

"I could give you money but I decided to buy this card that could be worth nothing"

I never thought of it that way....

You completely changed how I feel with your reasoning skills.

I think if your dad goes for stuff like that its a more than acceptable gift.
SO!!

I got each of my FAGGOT brothers a $15 gift card for the local guitar shop, and I got my dad the lottery tickets. GUESS WHAT? HE'S NOT AN ASSHOLE, SO HE DOESN'T CARE.