Page 1 of 3
I have been trying forever to make my crappy guitar and amp sound like Metallica, or really most rock bands these days but I yet to have any luck. I put my mid down to 1, bass high and treble high but it doesn't help. I am sort of new to guitars, so I am just wondering if it is a certain type of guitar/amp I need to purchase, or an accessory. Playing One by metallica just doesn't sound right at all. Your help is much appreciated.

Oh and this is what I have (yes I know its horrible, but I plan on getting an upgrade asap):
Guitar: Ibanez SG
AMP: Fender Frontman 15G ( I REALLY need to get a new amp >.> )
You're not going to get a Metallica tone with low end gear, closest you'll be able to get at a cheap price? Try a modelling amp like the VOX and play around with it at the store, fiddle with settings and all, there's no way you're going to get a Metallica tone out of a Fender Frontman, let alone any Fender.
It's your amp. DEFINITELY. invest in a vox or peavey.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Yeah I had the Frontman 15, you could get close with the clean channel but the gain on the amp won't work. Like the others have said, look into a Vox Valvetronix or some sort of modeling amp.

If you're desperate and cannot get a new amp, a cheap distortion like the DS-1 might suffice...barely.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Chikao42
...Ibanez SG?

You can get Ibanez SG style guitars, just like ESP Vipers which are SG style.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by Chikao42
...Ibanez SG?

I assume he's talking about a lawsuit Ibanez. Like the one Dan Auerbach uses.
Quote by XianXiuHong
You're not going to get a Metallica tone with low end gear, closest you'll be able to get at a cheap price? Try a modelling amp like the VOX and play around with it at the store, fiddle with settings and all, there's no way you're going to get a Metallica tone out of a Fender Frontman, let alone any Fender.

Ah thanks, yeah I know its bad. It came with the bundle :\

But does the guitar matter much? Like say I got a Epiphone Firebird (what I have been eying lately), matched with the amp you recommended. Would the sound still be at least close to Metallica? Or is there a specific guitar I should be looking for. I know this is probably a stupid question for you, but thanks.
frontman 15 and pedals = fail. Get a better amp, try a roland cube. Also wtf ibanez sg? I have never heard/seen of that, it sounds pretty badass though.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by SOADriff
It's your amp. DEFINITELY. invest in a vox or peavey.

how much on average does a decent one cost?
a used valvetronix can go for about 200 and im talking about the 50watt, and a peavey depending what kind of amp (im going to say valveking) they go for about 500/600 new, used they can go for like 250/300 if you're lucky to find one.

Meanwhile a 30x roland cube goes for 250 and a 50watt can go for like 350. Trying them first is a good idea though.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
frontman 15 and pedals = fail. Get a better amp, try a roland cube. Also wtf ibanez sg? I have never heard/seen of that, it sounds pretty badass though.

Its an alright guitar, but its relatively low end. Think a Gibson SG, but just all black and what looks like a "designers-got-lazy" copy of the Gibson lol.
Quote by this&that
a used valvetronix can go for about 200 and im talking about the 50watt, and a peavey depending what kind of amp (im going to say valveking) they go for about 500/600 new, used they can go for like 250/300 if you're lucky to find one.

Meanwhile a 30x roland cube goes for 250 and a 50watt can go for like 350. Trying them first is a good idea though.

$200-$300 is definitely in my range; but yeah I will definitely try them out at the store.
Quote by Invert-blu

But does the guitar matter much? Like say I got a Epiphone Firebird (what I have been eying lately), matched with the amp you recommended. Would the sound still be at least close to Metallica? Or is there a specific guitar I should be looking for. I know this is probably a stupid question for you, but thanks.

It'd be better if you used and Ibanez or a Jackson (I think I read somewhere they sometimes used Gibsons in the studios, I don't know) pickups will make a bit of difference but most of your amp will be doing the work. You're going to have to try the VOX at the store to see if you can get the tone because there's more than one version of the VOX modelling amp, one that's more suited to high gain and one that's more suited to low gain, I used the low gain version with a BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone (Don't buy that pedal, it's not versatile) and got close to the Metallica tone but that was all I could imitate relatively closely.

You could try looking at the Digitech Metal Master pedal for a nice chuggy Metallica tone but you'll really need to EQ the amp to compliment the pedal as it's a VERY high gain pedal.
Quote by Invert-blu
how much on average does a decent one cost?

Vox Valvetronix: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-Valvetronix-VT30-30W-1x10-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=483552

Roland Cubes:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/navigation/guitars?N=100001+304262&Ntk=All&Ntt=roland+cube&Nty=1

If you mainly play metal, go for the cube.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by XianXiuHong
It'd be better if you used and Ibanez or a Jackson (I think I read somewhere they sometimes used Gibsons in the studios, I don't know) pickups will make a bit of difference but most of your amp will be doing the work. You're going to have to try the VOX at the store to see if you can get the tone because there's more than one version of the VOX modelling amp, one that's more suited to high gain and one that's more suited to low gain, I used the low gain version with a BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone (Don't buy that pedal, it's not versatile) and got close to the Metallica tone but that was all I could imitate relatively closely.

You could try looking at the Digitech Metal Master pedal for a nice chuggy Metallica tone but you'll really need to EQ the amp to compliment the pedal as it's a VERY high gain pedal.

Well to be honest, ANYTHING better than my current sound is something worth looking into. My guitar sounds pretty much like a mono-tone electric acoustic, I am not kidding.
invert-blu whats up man wyldeman here im gonna give ya some good advice to get you the tone you are lookin for. well for starters in that last post i read you asked does the guitar matter, and the answer to that is most definately yes! See low end cheaper guitars usually are built well sometimes are made of cheap parts pickups the tuners the wood the bodys made of bad electronics all that stuff is usually low grade. Metallicas tone is great i agree, but hetfield and hammett both use ESP guitars with Emg pickups, and those rigs are pretty expensive. Not sure what your budget is here but if your a beginner im gonna recommend some better upgraded starter stuff for ya. First off the amps Metallicas amps are MESA Boogie dont believe those pics of hammett posing with a randall in a mag you see on a shelf at the store, they both use Mesa, and marshalls........Mesa and marshall both can be very pricey especially mesa which are all tube no exceptions. Marshall has some lesser expensive gear AVT's for example you can get these in 50watt combos which are are also all tube for about 800 or 900 bucks. Cheaper than these rigs you say? well try what i own a Vox ad50vt which is a 50watt modeling amp with some effects and amp models built in which can keep you from buying effects for a while atleast but its a major upgrade from a frontman. Try a Line 6 spyder its also a modeling amp, peavey valvekings are also an exceptional choice because the peavey is a low-end all tube amp which sounds great and can give you some good tonal range....Lets get on to guitars alright your a metallica fan well they play esp's and gibson explorers. Well you can get a cheaper esp guitar such as the Viper if your into that body style or i recommend the Eclipse with is what hetfield plays. If you want to up-grade the pick-ups in those go for some Seymour duncans jb and a sh-4 jazz in the neck for balance. If you've got the cash buy the gibson explorer, Try some higher end ibanez's if you like that brand because they have some great sounds rigs as well. I hope this helps ya out dude peace, oh one more thing man you need to turn that mid up and back that bass off see tallica use a lotta mid an high, what id do is set my high to 3\4 the way up my mid about 1/2 or a little more than half ture the bass back to like, 4 or 5, and id scoop that distortion on the amp to about 6 or 7. you dont want to overly distort because tallica dont use as much distortion as people might think, its just the mesas they are bad ass........
Last edited by Wyldeman2403 at Dec 20, 2008,
Quote by Invert-blu

That should work out pretty well.

The amp will matter more than the guitar but guitar wise a Firebird should work pretty well for those tones with it's humbuckers.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Wyldeman2403
invert-blu whats up man wyldeman here im gonna give ya some good advice to get you the tone you are lookin for. well for starters in that last post i read you asked does the guitar matter, and the answer to that is most definately yes! See low end cheaper guitars usually are built well sometimes are made of cheap parts pickups the tuners the wood the bodys made of bad electronics all that stuff is usually low grade. Metallicas tone is great i agree, but hetfield and hammett both use ESP guitars with Emg pickups, and those rigs are pretty expensive. Not sure what your budget is here but if your a beginner im gonna recommend some better upgraded starter stuff for ya. First off the amps Metallicas amps are MESA Boogie dont believe those pics of hammett posing with a randall in a mag you see on a shelf at the store, they both use Mesa, and marshalls........Mesa and marshall both can be very pricey especially mesa which are all tube no exceptions. Marshall has some lesser expensive gear AVT's for example you can get these in 50watt combos which are are also all tube for about 800 or 900 bucks. Cheaper than these rigs you say? well try what i own a Vox ad50vt which is a 50watt modeling amp with some effects and amp models built in which can keep you from buying effects for a while atleast but its a major upgrade from a frontman. Try a Line 6 spyder its also a modeling amp, peavey valvekings are also an exceptional choice because the peavey is a low-end all tube amp which sounds great and can give you some good tonal range....Lets get on to guitars alright your a metallica fan well they play esp's and gibson explorers. Well you can get a cheaper esp guitar such as the Viper if your into that body style or i recommend the Eclipse with is what hetfield plays. If you want to up-grade the pick-ups in those go for some Seymour duncans jb and a sh-4 jazz in the neck for balance. If you've got the cash buy the gibson explorer, Try some higher end ibanez's if you like that brand because they have some great sounds rigs as well. I hope this helps ya out dude peace, oh one more thing man you need to turn that mid up and back that bass off see tallica use a lotta mid an high, what id do is set my high to 3\4 the way up my mid about 1/2 or a little more than half ture the bass back to like, 4 or 5, and id scoop that distortion on the amp to about 6 or 7. you dont want to overly distort because tallica dont use as much distortion as people might think, its just the mesas they are bad ass........

Hey thanks that helps a lot
Quote by Wyldeman2403

Nooooooooooo.

As irrelevant as most of that is.... UG can never tell newbies to avoid low end marshalls and line 6 enough.

If you're interested in a range of tones, get a modeling amp. Either roland cubes, vox ad series and peavey vyper. Also if you're buying guitars, the best mid ranged guitars are Epiphone Standard Les Pauls, Explorers etc. Don't get low end ESP/LTD unless they're the 400 series. Just save, the more you save the better quality gear you can buy and buy what sounds good to your ears.

And FFS, don't get sucked into the music shop staff members, just because your fave guitarist uses a high quality product doesn't mean that the low end equipment is going to be anywhere near as good.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
[quote="silly hats] Nooooooooooo.

As irrelevant as most of that is.... UG can never tell newbies to avoid low end marshalls and line 6 enough.

If you're interested in a range of tones, get a modeling amp. Either roland cubes, vox ad series and peavey vyper. Also if you're buying guitars, the best mid ranged guitars are Epiphone Standard Les Pauls, Explorers etc. Don't get low end ESP/LTD unless they're the 400 series. Just save, the more you save the better quality gear you can buy and buy what sounds good to your ears.

And FFS, don't get sucked into the music shop staff members, just because your fave guitarist uses a high quality product doesn't mean that the low end equipment is going to be anywhere near as good.

. But its true.
lots of bass, lots of treble, scooped mids, lots of volume, lots of wah
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Amp is the most important factor in terms of tone. So if you like the feel of your guitar and its not holding you back then get a new amp and wait for a guitar
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158
Quote by Gregoric
lots of bass, lots of treble, scooped mids, lots of volume, lots of wah

bass a tad more than treble
and your set
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Just scoop your mids and add tons of wah.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
The only way to sound like metallica is to become James Hetfield or Kirk Hammet. You may have all the gear in the world, but that doens't mean you will be able to play like them. Just use what you have and try to play their songs right, it all sounds fine in the end.
I highly recommend Roland Cube x 18 amp, if you are just getting started and want to play metal. They Have really good distortion sound and they are cheap, The clean channel is okay, but it has 4 different distortion settings , Overdrive, distortion, metal, and Metal Stack, I use metal stack, it is a very good sound. The amp itself cost me 135 dollars Canadian, and it has held up well, although i never play it louder then like a 4 setting on the volume.

The biggest downfall you will find with this amp, when attempting to play metallica, is the lack of a footswitch, but if you are on a budget it can make do, haha i used to sit close to it and when ready hit the distortion button with my toe amid the controls

Then when ready to upgrade again, you might consider buying an effects pedal . I Bought a used Zoom gfx 4 for just under 100 dollars and it does everything the added FX are amazing, and really bring your sound to life, I only wish the zoom pedal had a better wah system cuz then id be set
Quote by silly hats
Nooooooooooo.

well i have a low end ESP ltd and i like it just fine if you can upgrade your equipment and have a nice sounding guitar close to what you want. Pickups matter my friend so thats very important, tuners matter also grovers are great, you can get a set for fifty bucks you can get a set of decent pickups for a cheap price too if you shop around, as for amps theres nothing wrong with lower end marshalls MG series sound ok it might not be a high end product but if your a starter nothing wrong with them. Also randalls are good too hell dimebag darrell played through them so you know they work good. I personally i hate roland cubes thats a waste of tone time and money, vox is great though so far its the best ive owned, peavey valvekings are just fine as well because of their all tube capabilities you can get some badd ass tone from them if i were to recommend this guy a starter amp itd be the vox because of its modeling capabilities hes wanting an all purpose metal sound or something close to metallica so let him experiment dont tell him to stay away form certain models just because you dont think they are good. i would not tell a newbie to stay away from a marshall period or line 6 because each are modeling unless your going for all tube..... Modeling amps are great give you a wide range of tones but if your looking for a specific tone you need to know what your artist are using in order to come close to that sound period. Though your experince with music shop staff memebers may have been bad doesnt mean this kids shop staff members are assholes that just wanna make a sell. All he really needs is to get out there and play as much stuff as possible different guitars and different amps and research them, their quality features and tonal capabilities......Also epiphones are nice they are the cheap version of a gibson so the quality is there foresure, its just whatever this guy likes all i did was offer just a few things to him and i thought it was helpful he thought it was helpful. So please do not chastize my advice again ok.
Last edited by Wyldeman2403 at Dec 20, 2008,
Quote by Wyldeman2403
well i have a low end ESP ltd and i like it just fine if you can upgrade your equipment and have a nice sounding guitar close to what you want. Pickups matter my friend so thats very important, tuners matter also grovers are great, you can get a set for fifty bucks you can get a set of decent pickups for a cheap price too if you shop around, as for amps theres nothing wrong with lower end marshalls MG series sound ok it might not be a high end product but if your a starter nothing wrong with them. Also randalls are good too hell dimebag darrell played through them so you know they work good. I personally i hate roland cubes thats a waste of tone time and money, vox is great though so far its the best ive owned, peavey valvekings are just fine as well because of their all tube capabilities you can get some badd ass tone from them if i were to recommend this guy a starter amp itd be the vox because of its modeling capabilities hes wanting an all purpose metal sound or something close to metallica so let him experiment dont tell him to stay away form certain models just because you dont think they are good. i would not tell a newbie to stay away from a marshall period or line 6 because each are modeling unless your going for all tube..... Modeling amps are great give you a wide range of tones but if your looking for a specific tone you need to know what your artist are using in order to come close to that sound period. Though your experince with music shop staff memebers may have been bad doesnt mean this kids shop staff members are assholes that just wanna make a sell. All he really needs is to get out there and play as much stuff as possible different guitars and different amps and research them, their quality features and tonal capabilities......Also epiphones are nice they are the cheap version of a gibson so the quality is there foresure, its just whatever this guy likes all i did was offer just a few things to him and i thought it was helpful he thought it was helpful. So please do not chastize my advice again ok.

The TS will NOT get anywhere CLOSE to a Metallica tone with an MG, let alone a Marshall, his best bet is to go and try out the Roland Cube and the VOX modelling amps. The Roland Cube IS a good series of amps, it also depends on the player and the guitar you're using, of course if you have bad pickups, the amp's not going to sound as good as it could and if you're not a good player, it's not going to sound good either, however, the Roland Cube IS a good, relatively cheap amp, one of the best of the modelling amps down there, the MG is not, Marshall didn't even DESIGN the MG, they just bought the plans off a company and slapped their name on it.

As a general rule, you really have to consider the word of music shop staff members, no matter how experienced they are, they'll most likely want to earn some commission from selling a MG or a Spider III, especially in this time of economic crisis, everyone's trying to get all the money they can together so they can live as comfortably as possible.

I own a Valveking myself and yes I do agree it's a good tube amp, but I can't get close to a Metallica tone with it and it's not my guitar or its pickups, it's just the amp itself, mind you, it's not a bad amp, I think it's fantastic just not for the Metallica tone.

TS, you should try looking into the VOX and Roland Cubes and steer clear away from the MG and Line 6 Spiders, they may sound good/decent in the store but the MG lacks alot of the tonal aspects the Cube and VOX have and the MG is over-priced because of the Marshall name.

The Line 6 Spiders are very harsh, even at low volumes and it's not very versatile, you'll find yourself wanting more out of the amp after a month or two of owning it.

Hope I helped.
XianXiuHong i agree partly because i own the vox and its a great amp i upgraded from my behringer vtone stay away from those too haha they stink quality is horrible the clean tones are terrible too. Thats good information about that valveking my cousin played one and told me it was great hes a big tallica fan himself so i recommended it thinking it will get him there so your saying even with that he'd probably still need some kinda modulation pedal because you cant get a great tallica tone outta that thing, thats actually kinda lame....I think his best bet is the vox myself not just cus i own it but because of the wide range of tones each amp model has on it. Ive heard the line 6 spyders the one i heard sounded pretty good the guy playing through it had a schecter hellraiser with emg's 81\85 that probably had a lot to do with it. This guy could just go ahead buy a mesa though cut out the freakin middle man an go straight for the horses mouth. Im sure he wouldnt want to wait that long for a new amp those things are really expensive especially their combos, be worth it though. Marshalls are really good amps metallica used marshalls in the early years the good models JCM, JVM, Mode 4,and Vintage Tone are i grant you really expensive so maybe not a choice for a beginner guitarist, but still a choice period. Its whatever type of budget this guys on whether or not he can afford solid states or tubes so up to him. Personally i believe that pickups are highly important and the wood type your guitar is made from also i agree on the fact that alotta low end guitar models use a mystery wood usually some pseudo type deal and can really hurt the tone coming from the amp. Alder a great wood for metal can be a little brighter than others also mahogany woods for warm lows an more of the traditional wood used in guitars today. Shredders wood Basswood true basswood can sound really good. Pickups most metal players will use EMG actives again exspensive for a beginner i know this so maybe he might want to look for a guitar that already has them ESP ec500, Duncans are good he can put a good set of those in a cheaper guitar if he chooses. I just think a lotta people put all the emphasis on just the amp itself and hardly any on the guitar like they'll have a crappy guitar and get a really sweet amp, but still be unsatisfied with their sound. I cant down marshall at all because ive heard some great sounding models, Vox has some really great models too especially for that person who loves that vintage british tone. You gotta pair your amp up though with a really good or atleast halfway decent guitar or else im telling you your gonna be unsatisfied trust me i still am. i own a vox ad50vt and a esp ec50 really crappy guitar nice amp still unsatisfied so just put some thought into the guitar is my point as well as the amp..........I still stand by playing as much as you can trying different things he just needs to use our advice on here as guidelines because its coming from personal experience hes gotta really find your own sound man thats what i recommend.

final recommendations:
ESP LTDS 50-500 pending on budget
Ibanez RG or SZ's
Dean Razorbacks, or DIMEBAG V-models
epiphone les pauls and explorers
jackson Dinky
ESP H-500 i think thats what its called check musiciansfriend foresure
Amps:
Vox AD models
Roland Cubes by popular demand
Marshall tube amps jcm, mode-4 etc
peavey bandits or valvekings
randalls
bugeras
MESA Boogie

my final post on this subject if anyone wants to add to this list they can put in their own recommendations..........Peace ppl
Quote by patbuck2
The only way to sound like metallica is to become James Hetfield or Kirk Hammet. You may have all the gear in the world, but that doens't mean you will be able to play like them. Just use what you have and try to play their songs right, it all sounds fine in the end.

err, no. If you have the exact same gear as Mr Hetfield, you will sound exactly like him. Of course he won't play exactly like Hetfield or Hammet though.
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by bjoern_swe
err, no. If you have the exact same gear as Mr Hetfield, you will sound exactly like him. Of course he won't play exactly like Hetfield or Hammet though.

You're not going to sound exactly like them if you have the exact same gear, alot of your tone comes from your fingers and your technique.
Quote by Chikao42
...Ibanez SG?

It might be a GAX, or whatever series is the SG like Double cut shape
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
man this thread has lots of walls of texts..
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
It's just that one guy that that doesn't use paragraphs (or sentences or capitals for that matter).

TS getting a tone EXACTLY like Metallica will be prohibitive for you. You'd need a guitar with EMG81/EMG81 pickups and also a Mesa of some sort, Mark IV or something like that, and also some pedals and stuff.

For a beginner, I would recommend the Roland Cube 30X and Peavey Vypyr 30 for a variety of tones that you can get from them.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Your amp settings and pedals will sound like metallica. as long as you have a humbucker, it will be close.
Quote by Invert-blu
I have been trying forever to make my crappy guitar and amp sound like Metallica, or really most rock bands these days but I yet to have any luck. I put my mid down to 1, bass high and treble high but it doesn't help. I am sort of new to guitars, so I am just wondering if it is a certain type of guitar/amp I need to purchase, or an accessory. Playing One by metallica just doesn't sound right at all. Your help is much appreciated.

Oh and this is what I have (yes I know its horrible, but I plan on getting an upgrade asap):
Guitar: Ibanez SG
AMP: Fender Frontman 15G ( I REALLY need to get a new amp >.> )

Get a Randall signature kirk hammett amp, get his signature guitar, go to the exact recording room they recorded the song you want to play in, get the exact producer, settings and everything, and you'll get the sound.

If you want such a ****ty sound, then by all means, spend a couple of thousand dollars.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
peavey vyper or a vox valvetronix would help. Its impossible to get a good metallica tone from a frontman
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Page 1 of 3