I've been dating this chick for nearly 3 years and things have been fantastic. No problems, no arguments, sex was great, etc.

Anyways, the past couple of weeks I've been working every night. I've had no sexytime in the past week or two - although I HAVE tried . But she'll text me or call me saying "I don't feel like sitting at the house, so I'm gonna go to a party in [town 20 miles away] with my friend [***** McLooseybitch]".

This has happened on multiple occasions with her same stupid ****ing slut friend. I'm rather sure she wouldn't cheat, but she's surrounded by drunks (her being inebriated, as well) and she's hanging around with her cheating ***** friend.

I'm not one of those jealous boyfriends, but I mean come the **** on. Should I be worried, Pit? Am I a gullible douche for assuming that she WOULDN'T cheat on me? Should I consider nailing one of her best friends?

All help greatly appreciated.
-D
3 years...if you think you two are tight and she trusts you then you have nothing to be worried about.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Go to the next place she goes to and hide behind an amp, you might notice a broken tube.
I want to say you should trust her... but that sounds a bit odd...
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
If you've been dating for three years, you should definitely trust her. I know that after people have dated for that long that they feel kind of "entitled" to see the other whenever they want. (it happened to me). Just keep in mind that she should be able to hang out with her friends too, and don't sweat it too much.

There isn't much to imply that she's cheating, cut her some slack.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
think of it this way: she didn't have to tell you where she was going, but she did.

ya.. and if it has been 3 years, you should trust her. unless within the 3 years, she's cheated on you like 50 times, and you haven't somehow found out.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Dude, this is the most basic elemental physics problem.
Anyone that has taken even the lowest level of algebra can figure out that girl in question x the square root of the amount of time you've been together, divided by the room temperature gives you the formula by which you can figure out that in reality, as Freud once said, nothing is as it seems.
How many hours are you working, divided by how many beers said drunks have, and percentage of sluttiness of the friend.
Right...

So what we have now is the obvious answer, which we learned like the first day in social science by the way, is the same reason why Hitler killed his dog before offing himself.

The fact that

THIS BELONGS IN THE RELATIONSHIP THREAD!!!!

No but seriously, if there's trust, then don't worry.
If it's bothering you so much, just be open with her about it, and try to find a good time to just hang out with her and pay attention to her so she doesn't feel like she needs to get it somewhere else.

You dig?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Dec 20, 2008,
Ok. I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 5 years. Even at 3 years, I wouldn't have done that to him... By that time we had established a "routine" (if you will) and it seems like you guys did as well and for it to just change so abruptly seems off.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
well I think you should NOT follow her around, (cuz that might ruin your relationship) but maybe ask one of your friend's (a girl supposedly) and ask her to go to the same party as her and see what she does
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
tag that b*tch. make sure you ALWAYS know where she is.

or just ask her not to go

or kill mclooseybitch.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

kill mclooseybitch.

but seriously, how is the communication in your relationship? have you noticed your gf being silent towards you, or acting strang otherwise? because she may be unhappy with your relationship, and if this is the case and you guys dont talk about it, that's when she'll start cheating.
If you feel uncomfortable about her going out and getting drunk, I say just talk to her about it. If she doesnt feel like having sex with you, ask her why.
My rule nr. 1 for relationships, TALK TO EACH OTHER.
if you have a problem, or are concerned about something, no matter how stupid, you should be able to talk about it.
especially after 3 years.

PEACE OUT BIATCH

also,

Quote by charger356

I'm not one of those jealous boyfriends, but I mean come the **** on. Should I be worried, Pit? Am I a gullible douche for assuming that she WOULDN'T cheat on me?
-D

that she would never, ever cheat on you?

yup.
Quote by charger356

I'm not one of those jealous boyfriends, but I mean come the **** on. Should I be worried, Pit? Am I a gullible douche for assuming that she WOULDN'T cheat on me? Should I consider nailing one of her best friends?

All help greatly appreciated.
-D

Is your girlfriend female?

Then yes.

And yes. for teh lulz.
Quote by Shortbuschld
Ok. I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 5 years. Even at 3 years, I wouldn't have done that to him... By that time we had established a "routine" (if you will) and it seems like you guys did as well and for it to just change so abruptly seems off.

Exactly... That's what's throwing me off. I hate that I'm even CONSIDERING the possibility that she may be cheating on me. This sucks...
Maybe you should be asking yourself why you're never included (or at least asked) in going to these parties. It can't always be when you're working. If it is, I find that horribly unbelievable on her part.

And yes, like others have said, you are naive to think that you would never cheat on you.
Last edited by Delanoir at Dec 20, 2008,