hey guys i live in australia and my budget is AU$900 - $950 i'm looking for a good all-round versatile amp.

i know its very late but im going to a guitar store tomorro to try amps out (drummers dream - belmore) and will probably be going to a much larger store in the city soon (allan's music - sydney)

thanks for any suggestions, links to good videos'reviews would also be appreciated
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
peavy valveking in america its just under the 1k mark
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Everyone wants a good versatile amp, but that sound can be near impossible to achieve. So... that being said, what is your main genre you'll be playing and what would you use it for?

Also, i'm pretty sure there's better amps out there than the valveking for that price.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
what i playing at the moment is metallica, QotSA/Kyuss, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin etc
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
Peavey Windsor Stack is $1000. I tried it out and it is great.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.