So I was fooling around playing flash games when I stumbled upon this

Pretty fun puzzle game. The thing is that I LOVE the chord progression on the background!

So I figured out the first 2 chords to be Em7 and Am7, at least I think those are right. The last one is a bit confusing, sounds like happy and sad at the same time, not the 7-5 feel tho.

Any guess?
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
i havent got a guitar on me, but going off relative I'm going to say it goes Am7 - Em7 - B7 - Em7
Ok got it, it's a B7. Pointless thread, sorry
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Quote by Hadeed
i havent got a guitar on me, but going off relative I'm going to say it goes Am7 - Em7 - B7 - Em7

Yeah got it, but thanks anyway!

I need to get to the point, where I "guess" correctly Need some work on that
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
guess..? no, you just need to be able to tell the difference in intervals by relating it to a basic song that you might know, and then linking it to the chord.

I heard it go up a 5th because it reminded me of the wizard of oz how the guards go "oh-we-oh we-oooh" which is a 5th.

easy :P
Quote by Hadeed
guess..? no, you just need to be able to tell the difference in intervals by relating it to a basic song that you might know, and then linking it to the chord.

I heard it go up a 5th because it reminded me of the wizard of oz how the guards go "oh-we-oh we-oooh" which is a 5th.

easy :P

Haha nice! Well, never thought of "keeping" something in mind, but now I have a better picture.
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
^^ isnt oh-we-oh a dim5th interval, or is just how metallica interpreted it, sorry i havent seen oz in a while