I need a portable amp..
Doesnt need to be too big..
Like those, cube like ones you can hook on your belt,pocket, etc..
Its mainly got to have just distortion
Its been hell, lugging around a 60 watt amp to and fro via bus
My budget is roughly 120 SGD?
Thanks guys
I think Vox makes portable amps that just plug into your guitars input jack and use headphones.If I remember right they come in 3 styles and I know one of them is metal so that covers your distorted sound.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
I think Vox makes portable amps that just plug into your guitars input jack and use headphones.If I remember right they come in 3 styles and I know one of them is metal so that covers your distorted sound.

Can i has linkz?
A micro cube is really cool. It can run on batteries too. I've heard that those tiny ones that clip onto a belt sound like crap.
Quote by madbomber233
A micro cube is really cool. It can run on batteries too. I've heard that those tiny ones that clip onto a belt sound like crap.

What about the vox ones? Those ones with the headphone outputs that plug directly into guitar??
I cant find em anywhere
(on the net)
I'm not even entirely sure that i'm even searching for the right thing..

Edit: FOUND IT

Edit 2: i gotta ship it. all my music stores that i've checked dont have it
Last edited by Joshua_Krunch at Dec 20, 2008,
Quote by Joshua_Krunch
What about the vox ones? Those ones with the headphone outputs that plug directly into guitar??
I cant find em anywhere
(on the net)
I'm not even entirely sure that i'm even searching for the right thing..

Edit: FOUND IT

Edit 2: i gotta ship it. all my music stores that i've checked dont have it

If you're willing to, you can take the Aerobus down to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and shop around there, there's tons of stores there that sell amps.
120 SGD is ~£55, so maybe get a cheapo multi-fx and headphones.

The VOX thing you are talking about is the Amplug and with that, you will probs come in under budget. They come in: Lead, clasic rock, AC30, bass and metal.
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158