It comes with emg 81/85 and a jackson floyd rose, 24 frets. How would you guys rate it? does it stay in tune well? thanks
You can check the reviews section of UG,I'm sure there's a lot of info there.

Personally,I loved the one I played.Nice neck and tone and the licensed FR was pretty good as well,not to mention the sexy cobalt blue swirl finish.If I ever bought one I'd but an 18 volt mod in it to open the pickups up and give them more headroom since EMG's have always sounded a little condensed and sterile to me.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You can check the reviews section of UG,I'm sure there's a lot of info there.

Personally,I loved the one I played.Nice neck and tone and the licensed FR was pretty good as well,not to mention the sexy cobalt blue swirl finish.If I ever bought one I'd but an 18 volt mod in it to open the pickups up and give them more headroom since EMG's have always sounded a little condensed and sterile to me.

Cheers man i'll check them out
It's definitely one to look at in the price range, provided you like the neck which I thought was the only thing that let it down.
I've got a forest green one, with emg 81/85 made in Japan. It's a lovely guitar that stays in tune wonderfully, sounds kick ass. I wouldn't part with it.
Its defiantly great for that price range imo

after I re set mine up it plays well and the LFR is reasonably good. I'd recomend it
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Great guitar, generally good craftmanship, nice slick unfinished feel neck and EMGs sound great for metal.

The LFR seems alright, I think they are direct swaps for an OFR? Not 100% sure on that.
I think its great, my friend has one and the EMG's are great also the neck is very smooth. I never noticed but he says his guitar (black) gets a lot of smudges so he cleans his guitar a lot with guitar polish.

(he plays metal,classic rock,hard rock)
Quote by GuitarHeroUK
It comes with emg 81/85 and a jackson floyd rose, 24 frets. How would you guys rate it? does it stay in tune well? thanks

i think that Jackson's LFRs are among the better licensed floyds and they are a direct swap for an OFR
i love mine btw. don't have the EMGs though.