well as the title says, too lazy to look it up in search , if its there, then its old, i need new responses .

so whats the hardest song YOU can play? im looking for some tough songs to try and play on acoustic .

im looking for great riffs, or songs, not classicial instrumentals, or ande mckee, or tommy emanuel stuff.

my 2 toughest songs i play have to be : blackwater park- opeth and under the bridge - RHCP

so yea post em up
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory
Attempt to play the Metal Version of The Four Seasons, you can search on Youtube for Alexi Laiho playing Four Seasons

I originally played this on electric guitar but I found it was a nice challenge to play it on acoustic.
The solos to Dead! by MCR. Hard
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
probably Metallica - Master of Puppets

i can get about 90% of Paul Gilbert's Technical Difficulties, but not yet mastered so I don't count it...yet.
Quote by Stratopower
Catching the light - Antoine Dufour =]

I love that song. I'm thinking about learning it.

I know For My Father, Dreamcatcher, and Nakagawa-San by Andy McKee.. they are all pretty difficult.. I don't really know which one is the most.
The hardest acoustic song I know is probably Roulette, by System Of A Down.
'I've always thought of you' by Tommy Emmanuel, I still have some of the ending to memories though. I'm not sure how you'd rate them into hardness, its just this took me the longest to get used to.
3 E's for Edward by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E - black
Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster - black
Crate RFX65
Quote by RileyB
I love that song. I'm thinking about learning it.

I know For My Father, Dreamcatcher, and Nakagawa-San by Andy McKee.. they are all pretty difficult.. I don't really know which one is the most.

Mate if you can play them songs by Andy Mckee, you will fly through Catching the light. The song is very easy! I have the tabs for it if you wish, just let me know if you want them!
I don't know which song is the hardest but Triumph - Moonchild, Laurence Juber - Lunar Eclipse and classical gas weren't very easy to learn
I'm a crap playing guitar noob, the hardest song I can do all the way through by memory is I Am The Highway by Audioslave. Keeping on practiceing though!
The hardest song I can play.. Hm. spontaneously, the first song that appeared in my head was Bark at the moon. Dunno have much time I've spend for this song but I still not manage it a 100 % correct. Well, I guess I just have to be patient.

/Peace.
Pain is temporary, but glory last forever.
Cavatina by Stanley Myers

the song sounds easy, but is actually a bitch.
SG COMMANDO #2041

Guitar:

1967 Gibson SG Jr.
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone MM-30E

Amp
Fender Blues Jr. NOS (tweed, bitches)
Pedals

Modded TS9
Cusack Screamer Fuzz V2
Mid-Fi Pitch Pirate
Line 6 DL4
Mosquito song queens of the stone age

that solo is just a really cool sounding bitch
All the Antoine Dufour songs I play are pretty damn tough. Those would be Spiritual Groove, Drac and Friends pt 1, Mother, Ashes in the Sea, Inspirations, and Toi et Moi. If I had to choose the hardest one, it would probably be Mother. The very end has a continuous Bass line as well as a melody at the same time at different rhythms, really hard to learn.

Keenan
I dunno really. Maybe 'Sweet Potato' by John Renbourn. I love my guitar, but I don't play anywhere near as much as I should
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
dreamcatcher - Andy Mckee
or Castles Made of Sand - Jimi Hendrix
idk, those are the first two that came to my head
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1