Ok guys, I require an a small portable amp which can be used for public busking out in the open streets! I'm looking to play quite a bit of rock and borderline metal music while out and occasionally a few songs on clean so I'm going to need an amp which can handle the distortion without getting too tinny and has decent cleans. I'd prefer it if the amp had a 2nd input for backing tracks and stuff.

Thanks in advance, and any tips on busking would greatly be appreciated!
Roland Micro Cube? It doesn't have an input for backing tracks or anything, but the batteries you put in, providing they're good quality can last up to about 20 hours.
Quote by AdamDK
Roland Micro Cube? It doesn't have an input for backing tracks or anything, but the batteries you put in, providing they're good quality can last up to about 20 hours.

Hmm, I just took a look at the Roland Cube Street on the internet, is that a decent amp?
Quote by XianXiuHong
Hmm, I just took a look at the Roland Cube Street on the internet, is that a decent amp?

Well, it's better than the micro cube. But the Micro Cube is about half the price. It's just a matter of if you want to pay more for something two channels, more effects, etc and a line in where you could plug in something for backing tracks. I would say get the Street Cube if you want more options.
The Microcube RX is good too - larger and more expensive than the original Microcube but it has a 3 band EQ CD/MP3 in and some simple built in rhythm patterns that you can play over.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com