my current guitar is gibson sg special faded, and im planning to buy this set of pickups http://www.thomann.de/dk/seymour_duncan_sshjb_jazz_rodded_humbucker.htm

the SH-2N, SH-4 JB, the thing is i dont really have any idea of how it will sound like, i couldnt find a review on youtube, so do u guys have any idea of how it will sound in comparison to my current pickups in the guitar?

break on through
If I were you I'd get a better amp before replacing pickups. You probably won't be able to hear the difference with the Fender Frontman.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
They have sound clips on the seymour duncan website for about all of the models if i remember right
you will notice a change in tone. but your best bet would be a Custom 5 in that SG. for what genre would it be?
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by stigmeister2win
im tryin to get a good blues rock and classic rock tone

i believe a Custom 5 in the bridge would be better, and a 59 or Jazz in the neck.

audio samples:
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/audio-samples/humbuckers_and/
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by stigmeister2win
im tryin to get a good blues rock and classic rock tone

i think the ones which are currently in there are better for that than what you're thinking of upgrading to...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?