- Cons

- Rare
- Bad neck (?)
- Don't have the colour i want ( )

Could ayone help with my decision? Thanks
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Well it all comes down to you willing to save for a longer time to get the better quality instrument.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I have a JP7, and have a neighbor with a C-7.
Take my word for it, and save up for a JP7. Take a look at music man's website, they have a bunch of different finish options available (And there are tons of better pictures on their forums that show the colors a little better.)

I would recommend finding an actual dealer of Music Man instruments so you can order one for yourself, too. When buying one, you have the option of Piezo, JP Inlays, and a Matching headstock, so you can choose which options you'll get if you need to save a little extra cash. Also, a smaller dealer will likely give you a far better price on the guitar. I've seen a handful in Guitar Center for a substantial amount more than what I got mine for, with less of the options.
I'm not an expert on either of those guitars but I am quite confident the Petrucci model is a much better guitar in general. It is one of the best built, best playing and best sounding guitars on the market.
Quote by tanman
I'm not an expert on either of those guitars but I am quite confident the Petrucci model is a much better guitar in general. It is one of the best built, best playing and best sounding guitars on the market.

This.
Quote by Widow6
I have a JP7, and have a neighbor with a C-7.
Take my word for it, and save up for a JP7. Take a look at music man's website, they have a bunch of different finish options available (And there are tons of better pictures on their forums that show the colors a little better.)

I would recommend finding an actual dealer of Music Man instruments so you can order one for yourself, too. When buying one, you have the option of Piezo, JP Inlays, and a Matching headstock, so you can choose which options you'll get if you need to save a little extra cash. Also, a smaller dealer will likely give you a far better price on the guitar. I've seen a handful in Guitar Center for a substantial amount more than what I got mine for, with less of the options.

I was just looking at the forums, the walnut finish looks good.

What does piezo inlays and matching headstock mean?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
I was just looking at the forums, the walnut finish looks good.

What does piezo inlays and matching headstock mean?

Piezo =/= inlays

A piezo pickup system let's you mimic the sound of an acoustic guitar through your electric guitar. These "pickups" are placed directly on the bridge saddles and detect the string vibration through pressure rather than magnetism.

JP inlays are just some custom inlays.

Matching headstock means that if your guitar is painted, let's say, blue, the headstock will be as well, instead of natural maple or w/e.
Quote by Whiskky
Piezo =/= inlays

A piezo pickup system let's you mimic the sound of an acoustic guitar through your electric guitar. These "pickups" are placed directly on the bridge saddles and detect the string vibration through pressure rather than magnetism.

JP inlays are just some custom inlays.

Matching headstock means that if your guitar is painted, let's say, blue, the headstock will be as well, instead of natural maple or w/e.

Ok, thanks heaps
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.