does anyone know where to get a 7 string for like less than a hundred bucks (canadian, about $80 usd)? i totally dont care at all about quality (to a point) cause ill probably just mod the shit out of it anyway.
Вяєҭҭ
ZeGuitarist's sister is hawt.
?)
a second hand schecter omen maybe, or if you find (always second hand) one of those discontinued Ibanez GIO 7 or Danelectro Mod 7
Guitars:

Ibanez SZ320
Ibanez RG450
Ibanez SC620
Bc Rich Warlock 7 String
ESP LTD SC-607

FX:

Digitech Whammy 4
Line 6 PodXT Live

Amp:

Line 6 Flextone 2
If you're going to mod it, make sure it's made of a decent wood and that the body is okay... they're the main things you CAN'T change.
yeah, I'd just go for a nice schecter 7 string and mod that if you want to.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Ribcage
does anyone know where to get a 7 string for like less than a hundred bucks (canadian, about $80 usd)? i totally dont care at all about quality (to a point) cause ill probably just mod the shit out of it anyway.

Basically no; even if you were going used you'd have to find a real idiot to sell one for that little. Get some more money together and find someone selling a used RG7321.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Basically no; even if you were going used you'd have to find a real idiot to sell one for that little. Get some more money together and find someone selling a used RG7321.
+X^0

Save $200 and your options for Used 7 strings will become really broad! Chances are you won't need to mod it.

You can buy a really cheap 7 string and spend a bunch modding it to be decent or spend more for a decent one that doesnt need most of the guitar replaced. But very very unlikely your gonna find a 7 string for 100$.
7 strings are expensive, and the only way I can see you get one for under 100$ would be if you bought a used one.
There are a ton of those 7 strings Washburns floating around for about that as they were cleared out new at $100... Only worthwhile one I can think of. there was a Squier one, but they tend to go around $150-200. I would skip the Aria's you'll see.