Page 1 of 6
There is already a band logo thread but this is for album cover requests. There have been numerous requests for covers on the logo thread which take up space on it - and it's not there for that, so here's the first version of a album cover thread.

1. People post requests for album covers.
2. Others design and post them up here.

Rules:

1) No spam
2) Nothing Inappropriate/Rude
3) No logo requests - there is a thread for that
4) Post must either have - Request, Album Cover, Praise or Dislike for a Cover or added info.

Info you can add:

How many sides of the album you want doing.
Name of band
Your band Logo (if you don't have one go here.)
Name of album
Preffered Color(s)
Font you want on your cover
Additioal text you want on your cover
Music Genre (eg. Metal, Death Metal, Classic Rock, Inde, Progressive Rock)
A picture of your band that you want on your cover (they always look cool )
Pictures of albums you like and would like your album cover to resemble (not copy just resemble)
Do you want a link where you can find the font used to create the logo (for later use by you) if available
Do you have a specific font you want used? post a link where the font can be downloaded for free of zip the font and attach it as an attachment with your request
Do you want the back of the album (where the track listing is) designing as well

Useful sites:
Fonts: Dafont
Pictures: Google Image Search (you can get example album covers here to)
Uploading an album cover: Image shack

If you request is overlooked:

You can repost it if you delete the post which carried the request the previous time(s)*

If your request is repeatedly overlooked, try the following:

Post an image of something to be Incorporated in the logo
Go to www.dafont.com and pick out fonts you'd like in the logo
Make a rough sketch on MS paint, or draw it and scan it onto the computer

the following was originally written by Slut
*if you dont know how to delete
*learning time*
click / (at the bottom right of your post)
at the top theres a section that say DELETE THIS MESSAGE click the box by "Delete Message" and click the button and BAMMO the post is gone

People who can design album covers, please join in.
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Dec 23, 2008,
Album-Dethalisized
Band-DeathQuote
Genre is Metal
we dont have an idea for anything specific so if ya get creative would be awsome
Quote by awall1022
Album-Dethalisized
Band-DeathQuote
Genre is Metal
we dont have an idea for anything specific so if ya get creative would be awsome

Tell me if you don't like it/want anything changing
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Dec 20, 2008,
Hey im making a cd for christmas with misc. music i record on it. Could you make a cover with "Christmas 2008" as the top title and "Austin Schmidt" as the bottom one with this christmas tree in the middle. Please use a readable but cool font. Thanks in advance

EDIT: Use this font, but add some color please! http://www.dafont.com/christmas-lights.font
Last edited by AJS19 at Dec 20, 2008,
Quote by AJS19
Hey im making a cd for christmas with misc. music i record on it. Could you make a cover with "Christmas 2008" as the top title and "Austin Schmidt" as the bottom one with this christmas tree in the middle. Please use a readable but cool font. Thanks in advance

EDIT: Use this font, but add some color please! http://www.dafont.com/christmas-lights.font

HERE

Tell me if you don't like it/want anything changing.
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Dec 21, 2008,
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Here:

could you make "schmidt" fade to green like the top fades to green?
and cut off the CD case part and make a continuation of like a fold over thingy so the songs can be on the inside.
i would do this all myself, but i still havent found a good "photoshop" for mac.
any suggestions haha.
thank you much
Album- When in Rome

Band- Fantana

Genre: Pop Punk, Ska, Indie

Erm...I really have no idea. The text has to be quite simple but cool. Erm not sure if you wanna use the idea of rome. I duno. Up 2 u
Quote by Krazy Killian
Album- When in Rome

Band- Fantana

Genre: Pop Punk, Ska, Indie

Erm...I really have no idea. The text has to be quite simple but cool. Erm not sure if you wanna use the idea of rome. I duno. Up 2 u

Tell me if you don't like it/want anything changing - then I'll make the 3-sided cover if you want
Wow thats kewl can I get it in blue and lime instead. Any chance of making the speakers look more realistic?

I have got an original logo that I do like if you could find a way to put that in?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=342276739&albumID=154856&imageID=4802485#a=154856&i=297502

thanks really like it but with the changes itll be awesome!
Quote by Krazy Killian
Wow thats kewl can I get it in blue and lime instead. Any chance of making the speakers look more realistic?

I have got an original logo that I do like if you could find a way to put that in?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=342276739&albumID=154856&imageID=4802485#a=154856&i=297502

thanks really like it but with the changes itll be awesome!

Anything like those?
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
HERE

thank you son. you recieve 12 golden stars!
Band: Dead Radio
Album: Lost Frequency
Front: Could You have A Like island In the middle and then try add anything which asociates with dead?
Quote by Goatpie
Band: Dead Radio
Album: Lost Frequency
Front: Could You have A Like island In the middle and then try add anything which asociates with dead?

Could you just give your band logo, so I can put it on the cover, thanks
also this is my version but its a little plain feel free to use the island if u do just spruce it up and make it look real heavy metal

we havnt decided on band logo but its gotta be one of these
srry for size

Both made be ug members
one by nex66
the other crimson
Something Like:
?

Tell me if you want anything changing/don't like it. I have left out the band logo on purpose until you decide
Quote by CrimsonBizzare

Tell me if you don't like it/want anything changing

I would just like to point out something. I'm not trying to be a douche or a dick or anything.

That grim reaper that's being used for the album cover is a piece of copywritten art by Cyril Van Der Haegen. He could probably sue for the use of the art especially if its being distributed. Again I'm not trying to be a dick I just A. don't want anyone getting in trouble and B. I know what it feels like to have art stolen and it sucks.
--- My Gear ---
Amp Head: Peavey XXX
Cabinet: Peavey XXX
Guitars: ESP F200, Gibson Les Paul Special, Schecter Hellraiser Avenger w/ Dimarzio D-Activators
Effects: Vox Tone Lab SE, Boss Guitar EQ

www.myspace.com/rebirthtoends
band name: explain the pain

genre: prog metal/ alternative/ punk more alt that anything though

album: why broken dreams are lead by false hopes.
Quote by Bennetts_strat
Yesterday a black transvestite in a top hat asked me for a cigarette.

That's London for you eh?

Band: Rhythmic Dischord
Album: (Same as name)
Genre: Rock (almost a classic rock sound)

Kind of do it like Zeppelin, AC/DC, The Who styles please!Thx!
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
I have one made but just to see If I can get a better one...

How many sides of the album you want done: 1
Name of band: The Red Gremlins
Your band Logo (if you don't have one go here.): http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gremlinslogofz2.jpg
Name of album: Eternal Conquest
Preffered Color(s): Black, Red
Font you want on your cover: Inked God http://www.dafont.com/inked-god.font
Additional text you want on your cover: Exclusive to Itunes Canada
Music Genre (eg. Metal, Death Metal, Classic Rock, Inde, Progressive Rock):Rock
A picture of your band that you want on your cover (they always look cool):N/A
Pictures of albums you like and would like your album cover to resemble (not copy just resemble):Ride The Lightning
Do you want a link where you can find the font used to create the logo (for later use by you) if available: Yes
Do you have a specific font you want used? post a link where the font can be downloaded: for free of zip the font and attach it as an attachment with your request: http://www.dafont.com/inked-god.font
Do you want the back of the album (where the track listing is) designing as well: Yes

just eat 27 chalupas with fire sauce the day before you meet em then when they try something **** your pants

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10
Band-Capernaum
Album-Capernaum
Genre-Death Metal
my logo is in my page in my signature, if you see in my page i got my logo on top so i want kind of like an album cover to put there instead. like this one with my logo name on top and my myspace on the bottom, make it to where it blends with the black background
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5102355 Thanks
ii love it dude that **** looks awesome!!! i wish i kne how tomake all this stuff, thanks dude!
Not trying to pester you, but it'd look better centered (on your myspace) and under all the adds. Though im not sure how to put it under the adds.. I don't design profiles, so
dude im happy with how it looks, it took me like 2 hours to figure out how to put it there. so yeah...thanks dude! do you have a myspace? and what did ytou mean centered? is it centered isnt?
Last edited by zenabi87 at Jan 7, 2009,
To me the image is skewed left at the top, not dead centre, which is seems like it would look best as. Some some centre tag ought to do it
Last edited by Mr. Hand at Jan 8, 2009,
oh, i dont know dude i have a 19'' monitor and it looks rigth in the center here.....weird
Band name: Cosmic Sea
Album title: N/A (don't have a title name)
Genre: Metal

Description: something with our name in blue lightning bolt letters. With a blue flame falling down. Or COSMIC
(eye with lightning around it)
SEA
Band name: A Deadman's Symphony
Album title: Intentions of...
Genre: Hardcore / Progressive

Description: Something ambient and a little dark, maybe something foresty? haha

Thanks
Name: Theory For Today
Album Name: N/A (self titled)
Genre: Deathcore/ Metalcore/ Mathcore-ish
Challenge for the skilled man with alot of time on his hands!:

Little child bending over to grab a stick as creepy monstery things are reaching out of fog to try and grab him or something :P

Bahahaha, i know, a little bit too complicated and messed up.

But, anything you think would be cool. But nothing too cheesy or overused.

Thanks alot
Camilla Choads.
Last edited by Pretty_Much at Jan 27, 2009,
Hey guys.

I'm releasing my 3rd solo album soon and I was hoping one of u could help me design the cover.

Basically, I want a photo/drawing of a motel at the bottom left corner, with the word 'Vacancy' on top of it in neon, shining colours. As for the motel, and the rest of the cover, either colour it in subdued, dark realistic colours or in a chaotic 'arkham asylum' way.

Also, since there will only be a drawing/photo in the bottom left corner, it would be great if you could fill the rest of the cover with smoke or something that fits the colour scheme. And, if possible, try to blend in the word 'Wayne' into the smoke, so it doesn't really stand out until you sort of look carefully.

If you're not quite sure about any part, ask and i'll explain or try to sketch it out.

Thanks so much in advance. I need it urgently.

Some additional details about me if you need it for whatever reason:

Name- Wayne
Genre- Assorted, mostly odd rock
Influences- Silverchair, Radiohead, Muse, Jamiroquai
Quote by Time Seller
Hey guys.

I'm releasing my 3rd solo album soon and I was hoping one of u could help me design the cover.

Basically, I want a photo/drawing of a motel at the bottom left corner, with the word 'Vacancy' on top of it in neon, shining colours. As for the motel, and the rest of the cover, either colour it in subdued, dark realistic colours or in a chaotic 'arkham asylum' way.

Also, since there will only be a drawing/photo in the bottom left corner, it would be great if you could fill the rest of the cover with smoke or something that fits the colour scheme. And, if possible, try to blend in the word 'Wayne' into the smoke, so it doesn't really stand out until you sort of look carefully.

If you're not quite sure about any part, ask and i'll explain or try to sketch it out.

Thanks so much in advance. I need it urgently.

Some additional details about me if you need it for whatever reason:

Name- Wayne
Genre- Assorted, mostly odd rock
Influences- Silverchair, Radiohead, Muse, Jamiroquai

Here:

If you have photoshop, I'll send you the files.
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by Pretty_Much
Name: Theory For Today
Album Name: N/A (self titled)
Genre: Deathcore/ Metalcore/ Mathcore-ish
Challenge for the skilled man with alot of time on his hands!:

Little child bending over to grab a stick as creepy monstery things are reaching out of fog to try and grab him or something :P

Bahahaha, i know, a little bit too complicated and messed up.

But, anything you think would be cool. But nothing too cheesy or overused.

Thanks alot

Do you have a logo?
Post it here if you do so I can put it on the cover.
If you don't go to the band logo thread (it's a sticky in promoting YOUR band forum)
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Do you have a logo?
Post it here if you do so I can put it on the cover.
If you don't go to the band logo thread (it's a sticky in promoting YOUR band forum)

Yes, yes i do.
Attachments:
4r86xf.png
Camilla Choads.