Well I have a squier J bass and P bass and I want to get a fender bass either the geddy lee sig J bass or a standered P bass and my squier Jazz that I have is really good while my squier P bass not that good so should I just get a fender P bass to replace my desent squier p bass or get the geddy lee even though I have a good jazz bass already?
first of all, learn how to use these:

. , ? ; : ! ...
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
first learn to type with some grammar. nobody's gonna think you deserve to be strapping on a nice bass if you can't type a proper sentence.

second, which do you personally like the sound of better?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
why do i get the feeling this will turn into another P Vs J bass thread

Go for whichever one you prefer, i personally like P-basses, but i have a really nice J and it changed my mind. And whats wrong with the Fender Jaguar? Theyre great!
The Official "Rockin' Roadie"

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender Marcus Miller Jazz
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Squier Stratocaster w/mods (1989)
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall Valvestate 8280
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals
That Geddy one looks pretty good. It's hard to judge without playing though. I have to say get a Stringray
umm dude, there are more basses than just piece of **** fenders. piece of **** short scale 4 stringers... theres no musical advantage to having a 4 string fender. Yay to 5, and 6 string Ibanezs! Wooh!
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by PluckU
umm dude, there are more basses than just piece of **** fenders. piece of **** short scale 4 stringers... theres no musical advantage to having a 4 string fender. Yay to 5, and 6 string Ibanezs! Wooh!

somebody's close minded

But I would go with the Geddy Sig, the neck on that thing is amazing
Quote by PluckU

you need to play a blues run on a Fender. it will sound great. on an Ibanez, good, but not quite right.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by PluckU

aahahaha

die.

I honestly can't understand what the TS is trying to say, I don't know how you guys are understanding.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
I don't know what to recommend because I can't understand what the TS is trying to say.
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack