Hi guys, I'm getting an Orange Tiny Terror for/after Christmas (depends on my luck.. fingers crossed), and I was planning on getting an orange wheat Avatar 2x12 with Celestion Greenbacks, but then I realized it doesn't ship to Europe. Is there a cheap, quality cabinet manufacturer that ships to Norway?

Thanks in advance.
-Erik.
I am not sure to be honest, but you might want to look at lopoline.com They make quality cabs without speakers so you would just have to buy the speakers you want and put them in.

Edit: I just checked the website and they should ship to Norway since the checkout option makes you selct which country you want. Norway is included in the little dropdown box for countries so I would assume they will ship there. MIght be a bit pricey to ship a cab overseas, but it will still probably be you best, cost effective option for a good cab.
Last edited by acdcrocks0323 at Dec 20, 2008,
Turned out it would cost more than the head (including speakers)... I guess I'll just buy locally at sky-high prices (maybe go down to 1x12)
-Erik.
tube town (based in germany) are meant to be quite nice, but i haven't tried them. you could maybe try matamp or martamp too (again, haven't tried).

Not much help, sorry, just giving you a few more options.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Doesn't Vader ship to Europe now?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Could look on thomman
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
http://www.musik-produktiv.at/

They should ship to Norway. I haven't bought anyhting from them, but from what I've heard it's great. I think the warehouse is in Germany.

If you want pretty cheap, go with Framus. My 2x12 cab cost right under 300€ and it really is awesome.
Thanks! I've heard Vintage 30's are awesome aswell, and it looks decent (I can always switch out the tolex for orange if I want to sometime in the future anyway )
Thanks to everybody for trying aswell.
-Erik.
Look at the thomann Harley benton G212 Vintage

Its a 2x12 loaded with vintage 30s
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158