Hey guys. I bought a new Kramer about a month ago, and I noticed something really weird. The problem is, when i hit the 19th fret on the top (e, not E) string, the string also touches the 20th fret. what I mean is, when i play the 19th fret, it plays the 20th, and I can see that the string is touching too many frets. that is the problem, so how can I fix this?

Also, it only does on the top string.
you need to get your guitar set up so the action isn't too low and their is enough neck relief
any guitar shop can do it for you
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
you need to get your guitar set up so the action isn't too low and their is enough neck relief
any guitar shop can do it for you

Thanks, but you want to know what really sux? My guitar shop, (The only Fricken' one) closed down like 3 months ago. Is there any way i could do this myself?
Love Kramer.

You may need to get some relief put on it. If it is new, they it probably just needs to be setup. Might be possible that the frets are worn as well. what year is it?

I just bought an 89 USA Pacer Custom 1...
Quote by _Kramer_
Love Kramer.

You may need to get some relief put on it. If it is new, they it probably just needs to be setup. Might be possible that the frets are worn as well. what year is it?

I just bought an 89 USA Pacer Custom 1...

It's a brand new 2008 I believe. I now know that I have to set up the relief, but how? like I said before, the only guitar shop near me is closed down for good.