Poll: Which artist does UG prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which artist does UG prefer?
Patti Warashina
3 13%
Adrian Arleo
21 88%
Voters: 24.
So, part of my final in my ceramics class involves picking one of two artists (the two were chosen by my teacher for each individual in the class) and recreating one of their pieces. I'm facing a bit of a dilemma, in that I really have no desire to recreate either of their works because I don't really like either of their styles. So, although I'm fairly certain I will immediately regret asking The Pit's advice on the topic, I'm presenting a poll to see what you guys think.

The choices are: fficial&hs=4ym&q=patti%20warashina&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi">Patti Warashina or Adrian Arleo.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
OMG its Shortbuschld! Another long-time pitmonkey!
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by Floyd93
OMG its Shortbuschld! Another long-time pitmonkey!

Lol... indeed. Things have changed quite a bit around here, have they not?
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
A little bit too much in my opinion...

It's like 4chan in here constantly.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by Shortbuschld
Lol... indeed. Things have changed quite a bit around here, have they not?

Hell even since I've joined the pits changed, and not for the better that is.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
It's weird to come in here and all the familiar faces I remember are gone now. Now it's a bunch of 4Chan maniacs who don't even play guitar.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Arleo is owning...

Quote by Floyd93
It's weird to come in here and all the familiar faces I remember are gone now. Now it's a bunch of 4Chan maniacs who don't even play guitar.

Yeah, and there are sooo many moderators... What is particularly humorous to me are the new "Pit Celebrities"... they just don't understand. The old days were so much better.

...*Nostalgic*...
Quote by Lasyk
You should do this peice by arleo, its so sick it reminds me of the "Person" from the Tool Schism video

http://images.artnet.com/artwork_images_424320913_410500_adrian-arleo.jpg

I saw that one, it's one of those that I hate at first... but then I look harder and it's not so bad, in a I-wish-I-didn't-like-this sort of way. It's odd... but I like the concept, except that they kind of look like growths...
Arleo.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Arleo is just superior, he poops on this... Warashina, you say?

Quote by Shortbuschld
Arleo is owning...

Yeah, and there are sooo many moderators... What is particularly humorous to me are the new "Pit Celebrities"... they just don't understand. The old days were so much better.

...*Nostalgic*...

People knew how to actually make the Pit fun back then without resorting to 1,000,000,000 internet memes. I miss all the legendary events from back then like the mod strike and Chung.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK