So using my Christmas money I'm pretty much set on getting a Bugera 333XL. But my Guitar Center doesn't sell any Bugeras at all. Is it possible to have them special order it for me, and I could pick it up at the store?

btw my guitar center amp selection is ****, mostly ****ty mg's, ****ty spider 3's, 5 peaveys, 5 vox's
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
buy it online or buy one of the peaveys
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by fast-lagardo
musician's frend.com

they dont have bugera's either
if worse comes to worse I'll just get it off world music supply
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Quote by dudey5691
Ask them, they should be able to order it for you, and if not they could always send it back, I believe.

It'd be quicker ordering online. Also, make sure you get the amp looked over by a licensed tech to check for any mishaps that have been seen in the 333xl, after that it should run fine.

I wouldn't mess with it if you have no problems. Believe it or not there are tons of people who own these and have no problems. I know of 5 people right now and me added who bought them the first day they came out. No issues. No reason to pay a tech for something that ain't broke. And if you want to fix the bias problems on it do it when you get new tubes. Hell play the tubes that are in it until they wear out instead of throwing away money.
do you have a Sam Ash near you? they stock Bugera
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by hcsn2008
I wouldn't mess with it if you have no problems. Believe it or not there are tons of people who own these and have no problems. I know of 5 people right now and me added who bought them the first day they came out. No issues. No reason to pay a tech for something that ain't broke. And if you want to fix the bias problems on it do it when you get new tubes. Hell play the tubes that are in it until they wear out instead of throwing away money.

It's better to be safe than sorry, considering that if you play it with incorrect bias then the entire amp's chance is pretty much blown (a risk of maybe $500-$700 if not under warranty), when you could have got it looked over by tech for less than $100 and fixed for under $200, and have a fully working amp that won't die due to some bad QC problems.

Not saying Bugera has bad QC, but I read every week or so about it... like I said, better safe than sorry, but it's TS choice.