So is the VC15 as good as most of the reviews have me believe or is there a better amp on the market for the same kind of money. This is for Indie / rock music and generally for home use or in small halls. Not big gigging or anything like that.

Cheers
If there is a better amp for the price of a VC15 in England, I haven't played it.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
For indie and rock in england the VC15 is very very very good for the price. If price is a factor I doubt you will find anything better.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by Prophet of Page
If there is a better amp for the price of a VC15 in England, I haven't played it.

+1 (also +1 on cordy)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?