so whats the best playing guitar for 730$??? i dont care about the genre it plays, just has to be the best guitar for around the price
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
Well, its down to personnel preference isnt it, alot of people will say an Epiphone, im gunna say a Fender MIM, strat or tele, great build quality, decent sound and very versatile
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
jackson rr3 or any jackson, very versitile
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Tango616
jackson rr3 or any jackson, very versitile

+1

or a schecter
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
why don't you get a new amp first. you already have a nice Schecter.

blowing $700 on a new guitar isn't going to change the fact that you still have **** tone.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Schecter or a Fender Strat.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Quote by ugmung
why don't you get a new amp first. you already have a nice Schecter.

blowing $700 on a new guitar isn't going to change the fact that you still have **** tone.

^this

you'll feel stupid like i did, buying a nice jackson playing it out of a ****ty behringer.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by BadAssMoma
so whats the best playing guitar for 730$??? i dont care about the genre it plays, just has to be the best guitar for around the price

...There is no such thing as a "best" guitar. Everyone wants a different feel and tone, you can't just say "best guitar" and except to have a clear guitar. Can we get some info on what you need it to do?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by BadAssMoma

Wrong reason to buy a new guitar, just to spend the money and not care. Learn to save your dough, hold onto it for a while then when you see something you like you can buy it. If you're going to spend $700 and need to ask others what guitar to buy and not even have 1 in mind you're not ready to buy a new one but then again its your money so waste it however you like.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst