Hey, can anyone tell me what kind of usb cable i need for this socket in my pedal.
Sorry for crappy picture quality,


Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I think its called a Firewire USB cable. Its like a rectangle with the corners chopped off right? Their fairly common. If you go to a PC world or somewhere like that, you can get one for a couple of quid, no probs.
you cot a spare printer cable
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL