Page 1 of 3
Hi everyone,

I have been asked this question so many times that I decided it was time to make a video about it. Hopefully this will help some of my 6 string brothers out there

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nBOFbTYNQcE

Happy Christmas guys UG FTMFW

Chappers
Sorry, but I'm not going to take career advice from a hobo.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Nice info, nice vid too bro!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
ROB CHAPPERS! YOU ARE MY HERO... you convinced me to get a Tiny Terror for christmas... you rock man... watching the vid now!
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
I've finished watching it now, there was some pretty useful stuff in there, and it was really funny.

You remind me of deliriumbassist. A lot.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

Maybe it is me....mwahaha...

EDIT: Dammit!!! I forgot I was still logged into this username!!!
Quote by Powerhouse

What.....?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Powerhouse

Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by Robchappers
Cheers mate, great amp! Lots new killer gear coming from Orange soon

anything i should wait on instead of getting my Tiny Terror next week? Like in the 500 USD range?
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by rabidguitarist
I've finished watching it now, there was some pretty useful stuff in there, and it was really funny.

Oh, that's nice...wait...

Quote by rabidguitarist
Sorry, but I'm not going to take career advice from a hobo.

And you're lucky I rarely mean what I say.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW

Nice vid Chappers, very informative.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

what a fabulous cup
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Endorse me man! haha

Great video...I shall be checking out more of them.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
I have to agree with everything you said except for the part about record labels going down. I'm a music industry major in the US, and I can assure you that any label that's willing to change a few things up and adapt to this ever-changing world WILL survive and continue to thrive. Any label that stick with the same old methods is guaranteed to fail.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Shame you couldn't get PRS guitars. (don't tell me you would prefer an ESP endorsment over a PRS endorsement, I would only laugh)

oh well.
Quote by Sid McCall
I have to agree with everything you said except for the part about record labels going down. I'm a music industry major in the US, and I can assure you that any label that's willing to change a few things up and adapt to this ever-changing world WILL survive and continue to thrive. Any label that stick with the same old methods is guaranteed to fail.

Interesting point of view, I agree that not all labels will close... However, my best friend was the director of Universal records (Marketing and Broadcast) he left to run a huge studio because the industry is so unstable, and mostly run by dinosaurs who rape bands to make a living. Every label I work with has had major redundancies... The only industry left benefiting are the tour promo companies offering 360 deals like Livenation because not enough bands realize that they can book there own tours and keep the ticket money for themselves.

When it is possible to record, market and distribute your own music and book your own tours why would you pay a third party to do it for you? The word has changed for the better
Quote by Robchappers
and mostly run by dinosaurs who rape bands to make a living.)

Alter bridge have this problem. Watch some interviews with the band.

They survive on touring, and sometimes they don't break even with being raped by their label and profits from touring.
Watched through it awhile ago, favourited

EDIT:

MR CHAPPERS!
A treble-post?!

Of all people! I'm shocked and appauled!
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Robchappers
Laugh it up mate, I was endorsed by PRS for about 2 years. I am now an ESP Guitars Artist :-)

How come you only had a bland custom 24? is it all they gave you?
Quote by SuperJoop
Alter bridge have this problem. Watch some interviews with the band.

They survive on touring, and sometimes they don't break even with being raped by their label and profits from touring.

That's right! They are on Universal and were being dropped by the label because they were not making enough money for them!
Page 1 of 3