Is this comparison of who's better? If so, against the rules.

Or is this a discussion of the upcoming fight?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I think Valuev will take this one just because Holyfield will be rusty.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
lmao he's 11 years older holy christ
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

1)What rule does this violate?
2)Just general discussion.

Also I thought the picture was pretty funny. Holyfield is hench as fuck and looks a lot younger.

Quote by pwnerer
I wonder if boxers get drug tested.

Of course they do.

Quote by MedicreDemon
lmao he's 11 years older holy christ

And Valuev's pretty old for a pro boxer already.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
1)What rule does this violate?

Nothing, our new user police force is just corrupt. That's all.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
I'm looking for Valuev to absolutely ROCK Holyfield.

Valuev has a lot of important youth on Holyfield, and he doesn't sound like a 12 year old.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

Yay, a 13 year old policeman! I'm only two years older but, hey, at least I'm not trying to be sheriff.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by figsandbobo
I'm looking for Valuev to absolutely ROCK Holyfield.

Valuev has a lot of important youth on Holyfield, and he doesn't sound like a 12 year old.

'ear 'ear!

Those jokes won't be old until he retires dammit!
The Valuev guy looks a mess. He looks like my grandad would if he drank more beer, and regularly hit his own face with a fire-door.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Minkaro
'ear 'ear!

Those jokes won't be old until he retires dammit!

Or until he dies.
Quote by figsandbobo

Or until he dies.

Ooooooooohhhhhh

That was low.

Like holyfields face will be in the ring!
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

The shorter fighter has the advantage, if he has good timing. Valuev's reach is only good for keeping away Holyfield with well timed jabs, and if Holyfield get's into clinch range Valuev will be all jammed up.Holyfield need to get into zone 1 or 2, Valuev's better off in zone 3
Quote by captain Trips
The shorter fighter has the advantage, if he has good timing. Valuev's reach is only good for keeping away Holyfield with well timed jabs, and if Holyfield get's into clinch range Valuev will be all jammed up.Holyfield need to get into zone 1 or 2, Valuev's better off in zone 3

Well Holyfield has lost a step or 2, and probably isn't any quicker than the Russian now.
Quote by pwnerer
Regularly though? There are a lot of sports that have drug tests like once a year...

Yeah. They get tested for diuretics whenever they have a weigh-in I think...

Probably usual steroid tests too.

Quote by rabidguitarist
The Valuev guy looks a mess. He looks like my grandad would if he drank more beer, and regularly hit his own face with a fire-door.

+1

I'm surprised by the builds of the two. Holyfield looks much physically fitter and looks like a boxer rather than just a normal guy stretched out really high. But I the whole age/slowness thing probably counts against him.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Floyd93
Yay, a 13 year old policeman! I'm only two years older but, hey, at least I'm not trying to be sheriff.

Hey, rules are there for a reason. Don't have to be a dick about it.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Hey, rules are there for a reason. Don't have to be a dick about it.

I didn't mean it to offend you. I just have a problem with how a lot of people are trying to be all strict and what-not lately when something isn't a big deal.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Hey, rules are there for a reason.

Yeah, because the man wants to keep you down.

FIGHT THE POWER.

So does anyone know when the actual fight starts? I'm guessing some silly American time that means I won't find out 'til tomorrow.

Oscar Wilde
Quote by figsandbobo
Well Holyfield has lost a step or 2, and probably isn't any quicker than the Russian now.

yeah I really don't think Holyfield has the skill set anymore to beat him
This fight is boring.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Valuev is being stumped by a near mentally ill man circling a bit.

Either Klitschko brother would smash him.