you're gunna wanna get a deep voiced singer...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
nice drums... and the solo seems fine to me but heck... what do I know?
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
hey mate!
i've listened your song and it's good with one little exception:this solo should be louder than that effect and a little bit faster
nice song btw
first off thanks for listen to my song and leaving me a comment, and i'm listening to your song now and it is extremely heavy, the drums are cool, real drums or a machine? if so how did u make them? guitar riffs are cool and solo is pretty good, its hard to hear sometimes, a bit fuzzy. are u recording through a mic or direct from a pedal? overall pretty dam good i like it.
Quote by jamzhetisgod
first off thanks for listen to my song and leaving me a comment, and i'm listening to your song now and it is extremely heavy, the drums are cool, real drums or a machine? if so how did u make them? guitar riffs are cool and solo is pretty good, its hard to hear sometimes, a bit fuzzy. are u recording through a mic or direct from a pedal? overall pretty dam good i like it.

I'm using a drum machine, EZdrummer (drumkit from hell expansion) on mixcraft 4,

yea, it's hard to hear and fuzzy i think because im using a male to male cable and an adapter to plug my amp directly to the computer, which i heard is not the best thing to do but it's all i got at the moment, i still gotta finish the song lol

but i am having trouble on equalizing the sound because in some parts its louder than others,

thanks man
This is really cool i would use a different guitar tone but thats just personal preference

The drums are cool butsound a bit too stiff

What did you use to record?

Just getting to the solo now. its a really good idea that you have but could do with being a bit louder.

I also think some light Wah would sound awesome on it
Quote by TranscendUK
This is really cool i would use a different guitar tone but thats just personal preference

The drums are cool butsound a bit too stiff

What did you use to record?

Just getting to the solo now. its a really good idea that you have but could do with being a bit louder.

I also think some light Wah would sound awesome on it

Yeah, i think if i layed off the distortion just a tiny bit do you think that would help?

I used mixcraft to record with bass midi and ezdrummer

What do you mean by drums being too stiff? I really wanna make them better,
they just soudn really programmed if you get me they dont have a natural flow to them.

Do you have the humanizer turned on in ezdrummer that helps quite a lot.

Also try adding reverb to the bass and kick tracks maybe a little to the toms.

And with the guitar just lay off on the distortion a bit and it should sound a lot tighter.

Are you using an amp to record or a pod or something similar?

What are your EQ settings?
Quote by TranscendUK
they just soudn really programmed if you get me they dont have a natural flow to them.

Do you have the humanizer turned on in ezdrummer that helps quite a lot.

Also try adding reverb to the bass and kick tracks maybe a little to the toms.

And with the guitar just lay off on the distortion a bit and it should sound a lot tighter.

Are you using an amp to record or a pod or something similar?

What are your EQ settings?

Ok, thanks for the advice mate

Yea i got humanizer on, but apparently it doesnt work as well as i thought it would lol

No, I just got into the whole recording deal and I'm short on money atm so I'm just using a male to male cable to plug into an adapter which goes through my amp into the computer, not the best quality but it's all i got for now
Hey, sorry for the late response, I was on vacations :P

Anyways...

Didn't quite like the guitar tone but the riffs were pretty badass.
The drums filled in well I thought.

The solo was kinda fuzzy and weird at times, but I enjoyed it. It was really sweet.

Anyways, sweet tune Cheers for the crit.