I am in a band, we try to get a that classic/hard rock sound - We are currently working on playing AC/DC's 'TNT' together (The guitar riff is awesome!)

We have a: Lead guitarist (me), keyboardist, drummer, bassist, and vocalist
Its seems one of the hardest parts of forming a band (besides playing together in the same rhythm) is choosing a name. Right now we are going with Rhythmic Dischord (as in a chord, get it? ha ha) But we have some backup names.

Do you think Rhythmic Dischord is a good name?
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Last edited by guitarlord28 at Dec 20, 2008,