Sounds pretty cool- some more effects on the vocals would help them blend in a little better, and EQ-ing the drums and adding some reverbto make them sound proppa heaveh. I like, though!
sounds pretty cool man, tbh anyone who remembers raves and jungle the first time around cant get into its new wave, but i still like Grooverider etc. Very distorted, not sure about the sample but its good for the genre.
Quote by Ziesta
sounds pretty cool man, tbh anyone who remembers raves and jungle the first time around cant get into its new wave, but i still like Grooverider etc. Very distorted, not sure about the sample but its good for the genre.

I rarely listen to any kinda of electronic music, so I can't distinguish one wave of jungle to the next, I only know it counts as drum n bass because of the beat I used. But thnaks anyway.

And the sample is kinda neccessary as it's from the song I remixed, which I also took the riff from.
Quote by Ziesta
well check out groove rider his early albums you will like

I certainly will, I've been trying to get into dance music but I don't know where to start. At the moment I'm getting into french electro house like justice and sebastian and whotnot.
Quote by Softailer
Another stokie band

Not an expert on dance music myself- but it sounds cool! Vocals sound very cool! sorry i cant really say much else :P
Our guitar players from leek, how old you guys?

could you have a look at this if u got time? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1026450
Joe

As if, judging by your name I know you band. Small world eh.

Is your guitarist called Dan?
Dan you say? as in mr Dan Pegg?

If so then yes!

and considering the fact your on our friends on myspace then im guessing you do know us. I dont now you though cus iv never been our myspace properly till the other day
Quote by Softailer
Dan you say? as in mr Dan Pegg?

If so then yes!

and considering the fact your on our friends on myspace then im guessing you do know us. I dont now you though cus iv never been our myspace properly till the other day

Yeah, I know his ex-gf..... lol, shes in my year at school.

Songs sound good btw, Fire in the jar riff is really catchy and the singing was better than I expected. Don't know what I expeceted really, but its was good anyway.

hope you don't mind me commenting here instead