Why is it even called mtv. (music television)
Hardly any of it focuses on music.
Even fuse now has its stupid "reality" shows.
I'm tired of rap they take some minor progression type thing and repeat it throughout the song
Sorry for the rant.
Does anyone feel this pain.
Because obvsly a bunch of drunk whores sharing stds in a house looking for "love" has everything to do with music.

And that show "Redemption Song" on FUSE is my new fav reality show.

It's so hilarious!

And it does actually have something to do with music.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Dec 20, 2008,
well, i dont watch MTV because it is an utter load of bollocks and revolves around unintelligent, shallow, self absorbed twats.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by guitar-pro_92
Even fuse now has its stupid "reality" shows.
I'm tired of rap they take some minor progression type thing and repeat it throughout the song
Sorry for the rant.
Does anyone feel this pain.

Cool, free verse poetry!
Quote by guitar-pro_92

Because it started out as all music videos and they're not going to change the name when they have such a high level of brand recognition.

Get over it.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by in2thesun88
I stick to VH1 Classic, they play nothing but music there

+10000000.9

that metal show owns!
Quote by in2thesun88
I stick to VH1 Classic, they play nothing but music there

Oldie stations have too many repeats, how about getting some new oldies!
No. Actually MTV Canada is a fantastic channel that has exposed me to some fantastic bands.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by lzcougarz3
No because I learned how to change the channel.

+1 and a half

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Actually there is no more music programming. They cancelled their last show that featured music videos (TRL) and they're changing it to 'media television'. No more music period.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Hanzi_G
No. Actually MTV Canada is a fantastic channel that has exposed me to some fantastic bands.

Expose yourself to a thesaurus.
Quote by Garou1911
Actually there is no more music programming. They cancelled their last show that featured music videos (TRL) and they're changing it to 'media television'. No more music period.

I call bull****. I flipped past around 2am last night and there was videos on.

Quote by Hanzi_G

Are other aspects of MTV Canada also fantastic? Or just ok?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Don't watch it. Go to the library, find a good book, rip out the very last page, take it home with you. Much more fun.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by civildp1
I call bull****. I flipped past around 2am last night and there was videos on.

Call what you like. They've already announced it.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Because regardless of how retard a show they make; Someone out there will watch it.

They won't change the name of "MTV" just because it's become a pop icon, tons of merchandise are made every year with the MTV logo, they wont change something that widely accepted.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by Garou1911

That's not going to be an international change, right?

I can deal with the name but MTV The Netherlands still plays some (sometimes good) music.
Quote by civildp1
Are other aspects of MTV Canada also fantastic? Or just ok?

Quote by bendystraw

Oh aren't you boys tough.

It IS possible to use the same adjective twice believe it or not. Ever heard the expression "A great shot but an even greater save" in sports? Probably not, because you're too busy being badasses on a guitar forum.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by bendystraw

lolz,
lolz all around

it was funny, but there is a literary device in which you use the same adjective more than once, in his defense
Last edited by captain Trips at Dec 20, 2008,