Page 1 of 3
whats the one poisonous/venomous animal you think it would be the worst to be bitten/stung by?

for me it would be the death stalker spider. it kills you like 90% of the time, and when it doesnt, you get a boner that wont go away and hurts like a mother****er. or so says cracked.com. and theyre highly aggressive

what does the pit think?
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Camel spider. Mainly because they look like this:

and the bite looks like this:

I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Poisonous Froad.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
That pink-cyanide laced millipeid

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by eddievh2
whats the one poisonous/venomous animal you think it would be the worst to be bitten/stung by?

for me it would be the death stalker spider. it kills you like 90% of the time, and when it doesnt, you get a boner that wont go away and hurts like a mother****er. or so says cracked.com. and theyre highly aggressive

what does the pit think?

You fool, it's the Wandering Spider. The Death Stalker is a scorpion.
Black Mamba!!
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
manbearpig
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by faultyy
Camel spider. Mainly because they look like this:

and the bite looks like this:

1. The first picture is two camel spiders, not one.

2. I've seen the same exact picture before and that bite is from a brown recluse spider.
Quote by Jaymz_515
Duck-Billed Platypus

This.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Brown Recluse Spider: In some cases it can cause Necrosis. Saw a report on it once, the dead skin is there for months, and these spiders can get tangled up in bedsheets. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

THE GAME
A Box Jellyfish. Or I think somewhere I heard some kind of octopus is the most poisonous.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
1. The first picture is two camel spiders, not one.

2. I've seen the same exact picture before and that bite is from a brown recluse spider.

Oh yeh, didn't notice that... Still would rather not be bitten by one. The bite pic is from Google images, wouldn't be at all suprized if it comes up with pretty much any spider
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by true_bacon22
You fool, it's the Wandering Spider. The Death Stalker is a scorpion.

my bad. they were in the same article on cracked. please forgive my error
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Stonefish.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by eddievh2
my bad. they were in the same article on cracked. please forgive my error

No forgiveness for you!
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Bitis Gabonica. Crotalus Atrox. Bothrops Atrox. Crotalus Adamenteus. All are strong enough to kill you, but modern treatment means you probably won't. But for months you'll wish you were dead, and the bites all could lead to amputation.

Gaboon Viper, Western Diamondback Rattlesnake, Fer-de-Lance, and Eastern Diamondback, for native English speakers.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by 'Leviathan'
Come to Australia, then you'll see.

I will never go to australia just because every animal there is either dangerous or poisonous as f*ck.....
Quote by Hakanku
The bite is definitely from a brown recluse. I hate the bastards. I find them all the time in my garage.

I never want to be bitten by a Sydney Funnel Web spider.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
I will never go to australia just because every animal there is either dangerous or poisonous as f*ck.....

I woke up last year to find 3 white-tailed spiders and 1 red back in my bed. I dunno what it was, but something made me wake up and beat the **** out of my bed, which effectively killed them all.

Scary to think I could have died that night.
Quote by rabidguitarist
*Jaws pic*

Her tits are really pointy.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I woke up last year to find 3 white-tailed spiders and 1 red back in my bed. I dunno what it was, but something made me wake up and beat the **** out of my bed, which effectively killed them all.

Scary to think I could have died that night.

Prime example....i hate f*cking spiders
Quote by Hakanku
This thread has reminded me of my arachnaphobia >.<

Didn't help that I watched Eight Legged Freaks when it first came out either. I must've been about 10. I think a fat-tailed scorpion would be pretty scary to be attacked by. Venom kills you in 2 hours and I don't think there's any cure (if I remember rightly)
brown recluse

and most poisonous snake in the world: Inland Taipan

and we have Copperheads where I live and those bastards are deadly when they are young, but what is really bad about them is if you are bitten by an adult I have heard that it hurts like hell and bleeds a lot. Pretty much any Viper snake family member would suck because of the size of their fangs.
Page 1 of 3