Page 1 of 2
What are some of your best memories here on UG? I'm sure some of the old-timers will have a lot.

I'll have to go with a certain troll named Chung who was banned at least 100 times back in 2004.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Vincent745 and all the "UG cult classics", the original Habbo raids, airship, plenty of other things just can't think of them all.
Quote by wilty00
Is, and always will be, the "Harry Potter... OR IS IT?" thread from 2004.

Woah, it's WILTY! You used to practically run this site.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
That thread about the guy who harpooned his girlfriend then ran away was one of UG's greatest stories.
Anything that wasn't a complete 4Chan rip off.

The Mike H story and the guy who sat on the toilet wrong are two that come to mind(though, I think some people think the toilet was 'sum copypasta')
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Minkaro
My favourite memory is the last favourite memories thread.

Seriously though, I've loved every epic threadjacking I've been involved in.

"Hey, did you know that in Canada, they get milk in bags?" was always a great start to a thread.
Quote by Just Andrew
Anything that wasn't a complete 4Chan rip off.

The Mike H story and the guy who sat on the toilet wrong are two that come to mind(though, I think some people think the toilet was 'sum copypasta')

the guy that sat the wrng way on the toilet was epic haha
I came on here late enough, but still, there have been some really, REALLY good times. Like that guy who said he ate his grandma's ashes because he thought it was sugar, and put it over his cereal.

However, the Mike H murder incident was hilarious, so was Dinkydaisy's dog bit, and a few others I'm sure will come to me later
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
April Fools

Or Silent Deftones Cocksucking Forum
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I liked the "replace every wand in harry potter with wang"

loved that thread.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by in2thesun88
Here is Chung's farewell, its all I could find on him
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569317

"and the bad (the whole 'possibly getting aids after sucking my girlfriend's asshole' thing...) "

!

Quote by will123456789
I liked the "replace every wand in harry potter with wang"

loved that thread.

that was soo great!

Also the guy who sent pictures of his wang to a fat chick and then he couldn't get rid of her. that was great!
Last edited by Tire Me. at Dec 20, 2008,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

August 08'er here.

What about that time I disagreed with you? Surely that created a fond memory ... no? ...
I'm pretty sure Chung is still here anonymously. I might even be Chung and you would never know.

>.>
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

For us newer UG members you guys should post the links if you can find them so we can share in the epic-ness

EDIT: BTW my favorite has to be the one where that one kid drew all the dicks in his textbook, i laughed so hard when he posted the pics

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=763634&highlight=draw+textbook
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Last edited by SkateEmerica987 at Dec 20, 2008,
Quote by SkateEmerica987
For us newer UG members you guys should post the links if you can find them so we can share in the epic-ness

What happens in the past, stays in the past
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

THIS
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360040

I wasn't here for the beginning, but I still got to read what was posted before my time. So damn funny.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Harmonius
What happens in the past, stays in the past

That's not fair! Fine then, I wont use my keen observation skills to share the present with you. Wanna know what's happening in my living room? Too bad!
Quote by aaciseric
What about that time I disagreed with you? Surely that created a fond memory ... no? ...

Remember when you agreed with me that one time? Dude, I came.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Not long ago, but the banning of Cas.

I remember Chung, as well as numerous other users that just... fell off the face of the pit.

What else... I remember a HUGE joke thread, and Scourge was enlightening me on Dead Baby Jokes....

Oh God, I need a social life.
Everything.

I had a good laugh going through the Carrot Skinned thread when I first joined.

Also the supposedly 'God of Fapping Thread' with sumuglyguy was amazing.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by dgme92
I came on here late enough, but still, there have been some really, REALLY good times. Like that guy who said he ate his grandma's ashes because he thought it was sugar, and put it over his cereal.

However, the Mike H murder incident was hilarious, so was Dinkydaisy's dog bit, and a few others I'm sure will come to me later

Omg, that was amorebelladonna

He PMed me on here a few months ago under a new name, and was like "Shhh don't tell the mods I have a multi".

So I told the mods and he got banned again. So funny.

Does anyone remember the UG Republic?

And Scourge and Rworsl getting banned for telling some dude to delete his system32 files?

Ahh...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
Omg, that was amorebelladonna

He PMed me on here a few months ago under a new name, and was like "Shhh don't tell the mods I have a multi".

So I told the mods and he got banned again. So funny.

Does anyone remember the UG Republic?

And Scourge and Rworsl getting banned for telling some dude to delete his system32 files?

Ahh...

That was gold.... best thing ever
The kid who sat on the toilet the wrong way for 16 years
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Probably the thread about the kid who went riding on his bike with his guitar, dropped it in mud, then submerged it in a bucket of water to clean it.

Then he came to us wondering why it didn't work....

Hilarity ensued....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I miss Scourge, haha
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Page 1 of 2