Page 1 of 2
last night i was at a party alone with this super hot girl (actually a friend) and we were flirting bla bla, anyways i had the PERFECT opportunity to kiss her or "escalate" more with her but for some stupid reason, i didnt... my mind was like blocked, maybe because the redirection of blood flow to somewhere else ....anyways now i HATE!!!!myself for not doing so.. next time we meet ill make sure i get the job done

anyone feel me? i just wanna feel understood
Vagina.

We understand, but don't worry about it; it's in the past. Get it next time.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
grow a dick
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
Just talk to her later. I think this thread is pointless.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

That happens to me a lot and I'll be like why didn't I say that or why didn't I do this.

It happens from not having the time to think things over.
Call her up again and ask to watch a movie and make your move again.

And 'your move' meaning whip out your penis.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Whoopee-fucking-doo

Get some real problems, THEN i might throw some sympathy your way.
that happened to me once before then the very next time i saw her without saying anything to her i kissed her

and now we're dating lol
Frontbassman sucks in the nicest way possible

Kevin and Kelsey 12-03-2007

first post says it all

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
yeya.. just need to get into that situation.(me i mean )
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Aw that same thing happened to me last weekend, except she wasn't just a friend and we ended up making out. So never mind, the exact opposite happened to me.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I Hate Myself are a good band, that's what I thought of when I saw this thread.

For it to not be spam, sucks but move on.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Good to know, this shall be useful in years to come ... btw do you know your profile has a blog feature where less failing occurs?

Quote by Sid McCall
Aw that same thing happened to me last weekend, except she wasn't just a friend and we ended up making out. So never mind, the exact opposite happened to me.

Thats pretty funny, cause I hate you to.
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
You actually did the right thing. Let her make the move. But you have to make her make the move if you get what I'm trying to say. If she is the one who makes the move she will always want to make sure you still like her. Btw, whatever you do, never stop talking with other girls. Never. Thats a big no, no. Next time she sees you, stand and flirt with another girl (just a bit casual, don't drool over her). Let her know she's not the only girl there is. Now I'm also assuming you know her a bit and you have been flirting with EACHOTHER a few times before.

/end serious post

Grow a pair.
i understand
ive had so many oportunities like that with the girl i love
but she knows me and i know that if i kiss her i will destroy our friendship
so im just her friend and nothing else
Hola.
I got drunk at a party last weekend with my girlfriend and my other friend and then 2 days later my girlfriend dumped me for my bestfriend. ugh.
Ok.
The Pit is the last place to tell your woes. No matter what they, you'll only get:
1.Dick in a can
2. Kill yourself
3. Grow a penis
4. You call that a problem?

Fortunately, all problems may be mended with these answers.
Quote by king~olievo
grow a dick

i think the fact he was in the process of doing so was the main problem for him which brought about the genesis of this thread
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Yeah I'm feeling you. I don't like you much either.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by lp_breaker
i was at a party alone

****e party.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
ahhh happens to the best of us, nothing to worry about as long as you played it pretty cool all night and didnt make a fool of yourself it could work out even better for you
poor you, I had my work drinks two nights ago and I made out with a 28 year old co-worker who has a baby. I'm 18.
My friends are all like ZOMG that's so hot, but I think it's kinda weird
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
grow a pair ur lucky girls even talk to u, some of us arnt that lucky
I was in a similar situation once. Except she was my best friend's ex and that's why I didn't do it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Relashunzhips Threadz0r.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
pics or it didnt happen!
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
I get the feeling TS posted this just to show off his "super hot friend" and that he could have "got some" except all his blood was supposedly rushing to his erection, therefore stopping him from the act of "getting some" from his "super hot friend".

you sir are a CONQUEROR of the opposite sex congratulations on being a SEX GOD, holy **** I am just gonna fap to the mental image of your sexual conquests.

Edit-- Jk, though, well, sort of. Anyway, it happens to everyone don't worry, that situation wouldn't have presented itself unless she was a bit attracted for you at the least anyway. so go for whatever you are doing... unless it's rape, then I can only give you e-cookies.
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
Last edited by Adrunselden at Dec 20, 2008,
Meh, at least she was there.

I went to a party last night expecting to meet up with a girl and she never made it to the party.

I ended up smoking a lot of weed and then playing beer tennis with some friends. It was fun, but it would've been better if she had been there and we had gotten baked and just gotten to know each other.

Beer tennis = ****ing hard to do.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Meh, at least she was there.

I went to a party last night expecting to meet up with a girl and she never made it to the party.

I ended up smoking a lot of weed and then playing beer tennis with some friends. It was fun, but it would've been better if she had been there and we had gotten baked and just gotten to know each other.

Beer tennis = ****ing hard to do.

I can never play that game when Im pissed. I dont have the patience for it..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Oh, shi-

FRIEND ZONE

Owned.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
I can never play that game when Im pissed. I dont have the patience for it..

Patience? I didn't have the reaction time.

This is how we did it:

We divided a small room with a sideways mattress on the floor, then we hit a ball (about the size of a ping-pong ball but heavier) back and forth using encyclopedias.

It got intense as hell. The ball could ricochet off the wall and as long as it landed inside bounds it was good. You had to drink one beer per every 10 points you had against you.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Page 1 of 2