I'm thinking about getting one, but I find that I really dont need it to be insanely loud. I've only heard good things about it, so this is the only issue holding me back from getting one asap.
yes a 60w tube amp is loud for bedroom use
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
For bedroom use, yes. For the garage its a bit much but it is usable.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
They are useable and sound ok in a bedroom environment. You just won't get your money's worth.
Fine in a bedroom, good in garage, better at gigs.

Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
yes a 60w tube amp is loud for bedroom use

Guess I should stop using my 100w in my bedroom then?
I really depends what you call "bedroom volumes," the volume that I play my JTM45 at home far exceeds what I consider "reasonable stage volume."
Quote by iamtompublic
Fine in a bedroom, good in garage, better at gigs.

Guess I should stop using my 100w in my bedroom then?

if its cranked all the way its too loud for bedroom use
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
It has a volume knob and an FX loop so your should be alright.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
if its cranked all the way its too loud for bedroom use

No amp will ever be able to get cranked tones at bedroom level, not even a Zvex Nano...so why not just get the amp your want for live settings and use it at low volumes at home?
Recently got one, and it sounds great at bedroom levels. Yeah, it's not the full volume, but it's certainly not too loud for bedroom use and you won't regret buying one.
bedroom = too loud

garage = still probably a bit loud, but it wouldn't be too bad.

my 40w tube amp is too much for bedroom practice, at least at loud volumes. I have to keep it low
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Well that sucks. I was looking forward to playing one.

What amp do you guys recommend for chugga chugga metal (Bodom, Amon Amarth, Norther) that sounds good at bedroom / garage levels? I don't care if its tube or solid state as long as it sounds good and works well with pedals.
for metal you dont need powertube saturation, so it will be fine for your bedroom,

theres volume knobs on amps for a reason

my engl is 50w tube and it sounds awesome even down to whispering levels
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard