I was wondering what effects and what amp settings they have? It would be really helpful if you say what amp models and effects i could use on a peavey vypyr to get their tones. Thanks!
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
Last edited by superkal1 at Dec 20, 2008,
No only models for peavey amps i think.
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Quote by superkal1
I was wondering what effects and what amp settings they have? It would be really helpful if you say what amp models and effects i could use on a peavey vypyr to get their tones. Thanks!

Rob Flynn uses Peavey 5150's as far as I can remember.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by superkal1
No only models for peavey amps i think.

No, there are 1 mesa, 1 Krank, 1 Diezel, 2 Fenders, 1 Marshall, 1 Vox, 1 Bad Cat, and 4 Peaveys.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
No, there are 1 mesa, 1 Krank, 1 Diezel, 2 Fenders, 1 Marshall, 1 Vox, 1 Bad Cat, and 4 Peaveys.

Ah ok
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Robb Flynn uses a Peavey 5150 and Marshall cabs with Celestion V30s (I believe) and Gibson guitars with EMG pickups.

Mick Thomson uses a Rivera Knucklehead... I'm not too sure about the rest of his gear though
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Robb Flynn uses a Peavey 5150 and Marshall cabs with Celestion V30s (I believe) and Gibson guitars with EMG pickups.

Mick Thomson uses a Rivera Knucklehead... I'm not too sure about the rest of his gear though

mick Thomson uses his own signature amp the Rivera KR-7 he uses his signature ibanez rg with seymour duncan blackouts.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me