So this is Hangar 18 with some James Bond stuff thrown in. Vocals too but they're not so great. I was NOT going for Dave Mustaine with the vocals so don't be surprised when they don't sound like him. Also I did different solos. I don't really know what else to say, just take a listen if you're interested.

C4C as always. But I'm really interested in feedback concerning the vocals and the mix.

Hangar 007:
http://supersonicsymphony.com/?p=89

Thanks for listening.
cool idea it would be awesome thinking about it to have a megadeth opera with violin solos..your vocals are good but a bit shakey and sound a bit flangy..maybe autotune them. guitar solo tone isnt great and the solos are a bit stale for me..the old bolt on neck with a pod thing just doesnt do it for me. It would be great with a massive production..maybe use edirol orchestra..you could export the tab to cubase and do it that way.
Thanks for the crit on In My Darkest Hour.

This is a really cool idea and you did it nicely. The instrumental section throughout the intro is really nice, I liked how you kept some stuff from the original but really added some unique touches. The vocals aren't too bad and they seem to fit pretty decently in my opinion. In some spots the vocals actually sound pretty cool to me. To me all the instrumental sections are really cool, where'd you get the idea to do this anyway? It's pretty unique and I liked it, nice job.
Quote by Ziesta
cool idea it would be awesome thinking about it to have a megadeth opera with violin solos..your vocals are good but a bit shakey and sound a bit flangy..maybe autotune them. guitar solo tone isnt great and the solos are a bit stale for me..the old bolt on neck with a pod thing just doesnt do it for me. It would be great with a massive production..maybe use edirol orchestra..you could export the tab to cubase and do it that way.

Yeah, seriously, I hate using Line 6 modelers to record. I'd mic my amp but I blew the transformer, wheee. I'd love to use violins but I have yet to find a usable VST (for free). The flanging comes from me having to manual adjust the clips for latency, and some weird reverb artifacts.

And bolt on necks rock.
The production is kinda wierd, but it's nice overall (y)

I liked the idea, it all sounded very nice. Some solos were very good, the verse riff is great, very well thought.

And I enjoyed the vocals. Nice job dude.

Edit: Forget about the production thing, it's because it's on youtube.
Yeah, Youtube is annoying, I wish there was a setting to compress the video more and not the sound. As it is it just kills the lows and muddies the highs and makes it not so awesome. Some videos don't sound so bad though, I'm wondering how they get that.
Interesting mix... I think you pulled it off rather well. Some of the solos could use a little re-tooling, though.
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]