Hello

Right now iam using a acoustic guitar iam just a bigginer trying to learn.. well i find acoustic very booring becuse my favorite songs is on electric Guitar. so shall i change to a Eguitar or just keep train on acoustic? if i should have acoustic waht songs is good..to play i like Punkrock and ect
Dont think about it as "Changing" think of it as "Expanding" dont forget about your acoustic, but dont ignore electrics.

I'd say, buy an Electric, but make sure you play your acoustic every now and again
welcome to the master race
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
Quote by MrToucan
Dont think about it as "Changing" think of it as "Expanding" dont forget about your acoustic, but dont ignore electrics.

ah okey! haha it sounds very.....
well good haha thanks

so what is a good acoutsic song ?

I'd say, buy an Electric, but make sure you play your acoustic every now and again

Quote by prison sex
welcome to the master race

@MrToucan
ah okey! haha it sounds very.....
well good haha thanks

@prison sex
Okey
Quote by MrToucan

what this person said.
play both but i have to say electric is funner to play imo...a good acoustic song is baby you wouldnt last a minute on the creek by chiodos
Quote by sbinlb
play both but i have to say electric is funner to play imo...a good acoustic song is baby you wouldnt last a minute on the creek by chiodos

Quote by patbuck2
what this person said.

@sbinlb
Yea Very Ture

@patbuck2
yea i agree to just need someone to help me make a choice
have you ever played electric???
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

Quote by BelowZero
have you ever played electric???

yes a couple of times...why?.. but liked i said the good songs is for Electric.. get more motivation to play