Does anyone know if this pedal is worth the money?
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
It's actually a pitch shifter... if you think you will use one, why not? The better question though is what is your amp, as it must not be too good going by your sig, and the $200 towards that could get you towards a good amp.
I like it alot. Unfortunately I don't use it in many songs I've written but it's as fun as hell to experiment with. Especially when you have Distortion, Chorus, Delay and the Whammy's harmonizer (up 1 oct.) setting. Sounds proper retro and amazing for harmonics.

But that's just a bit of fun haha. Seriously it's a good pedal and I oppose anyone who slates it.
Quote by CJRocker
It's actually a pitch shifter... if you think you will use one, why not? The better question though is what is your amp, as it must not be too good going by your sig, and the $200 towards that could get you towards a good amp.

I looked at his profile, he has a Spider III.

TS: I agree with CJRocker, a better amp would be a good choice over the Whammy. I have one, and it's sometimes cool to experiment with, but I don't use it in many songs at all, and if I could, I would have used that 200 dollars on something else.
Im getting a better amp 4 my birthday. Peavey Classic 30.
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by CJRocker
It's actually a pitch shifter... if you think you will use one, why not?

it has a harmonizer function as well as a chorus function, not just the pitch shift.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Ok thanks. After i get my amp i def wanna get this.
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
I paid £35 for mine. Defiantly worth it.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix