there was this crazy song playing in spencer's, it had a fast beat, really good drumming, horns in the background, a high-pitched singer(could've been a girl), and it had sort of a psychadelic alt rock feeling. i couldn't make out any of the lyrics it was noisy in the store but does anyone know of any bands that would fit tht song?
I know! It's:

Overly Generic description by the What The ****s?

Let's look at the facts shall we: It had instruments in it, an alt. rock psychadelic feeling and either a male of female singer, even Morse would struggle with this one.
The Answer?
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
well it was definately music i can make out that much
seriously we need more info
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Maybe something by RHCP, Flea plays some trumpet in some songs. The only thing that doesn't fit is your description of the vocals.
Creator of the Llamastack

Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Coheed?

You didn't give us a whole lot of information there.

I was thinking the same thing
Was it Coheed and Cambria?
Quote by Commodity
Maybe something by RHCP, Flea plays some trumpet in some songs. The only thing that doesn't fit is your description of the vocals.

Chili's aren't Psychedelic Alt Rock.
ok ha it had like a drum beat similar to jay-z's song "show me what you got". and it had horns in the background like "vehicle" by the ides of march. the singer is coheed and cambria-ish.. i wouldn't call it metal, the guitar riff was simple but it had a weird breakdown tht u would hear in like a protest the hero song. anything coming to mind?
Quote by Commodity

Torture Me?
Quote by Tallman
Mars Volta?

Many people mistake Cecric for a gal.

That was my first guess. They don't use horns though (other than sax and I don't think that's what he's talking about).
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by jenkins928
ok ha it had like a drum beat similar to jay-z's song "show me what you got". and it had horns in the background like "vehicle" by the ides of march. the singer is coheed and cambria-ish.. i wouldn't call it metal, the guitar riff was simple but it had a weird breakdown tht u would hear in like a protest the hero song. anything coming to mind?

With such explicit details as this it can only be 'If you really love Me' by The Flaming Tsunamis, look it up on myspace.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
why didnt you just pay more attention to the music instead of the ugly dike with a blond Mohawk working their?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson