Hello

I Just saw some tabs that was kinda hard to read well iam beginner.. but the hard parts is how shall i strumm? when do i strum down or up? I use Guitar Pro as well when or where does it show that i shall strum up or down...

I Got a pictures for exempel:
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q202/LenoryPonny/Guitarprov.jpg?t=1229813104
( Baby You Wouldnt Last A Minute On The Creek by Chiodos)
Alternate picking..... OMG Why are there so many who cant do alternate picking?!
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
well tab doesnt show how to strum, just the notes strummed(sp?) given that those r even correct in the first place. best way to figure that out is listen to the song and try to mimic it.
Quote by Twelf_Fret
well tab doesnt show how to strum, just the notes strummed(sp?) given that those r even correct in the first place. best way to figure that out is listen to the song and try to mimic it.

Ok thanks.. does is shows in Guitar pro?
i dont know the song but. you need to listin to the song and play along with it. i always start down frist then i go back up. or maybe its just down strokes like i said i dont know the song listen to it. youll get it
well really weather you do an upstroke or downstroke is not very key to the sound of the song. most players are more confortable with downstrokes and so use them as often as they can. for chords though, it is usually prefferable to alternate starting with a downstroke, then upstroke. as i said it really isnt key, as long as you feel confortable with it. here in particular you have time between each chord to "reset" your hand to a downstroke position, so here you would have no problem with that. literally do what feels right. good luck with the song
Quote by ipwn4fun
well really weather you do an upstroke or downstroke is not very key to the sound of the song. most players are more confortable with downstrokes and so use them as often as they can. for chords though, it is usually prefferable to alternate starting with a downstroke, then upstroke. as i said it really isnt key, as long as you feel confortable with it. here in particular you have time between each chord to "reset" your hand to a downstroke position, so here you would have no problem with that. literally do what feels right. good luck with the song

Quote by metalmetalhead
i dont know the song but. you need to listin to the song and play along with it. i always start down frist then i go back up. or maybe its just down strokes like i said i dont know the song listen to it. youll get it

Okey so is simple well well thanks guys nice tip
Quote by Lenory
Ok thanks.. does is shows in Guitar pro?

no it doesnt show in guitar pro not always anyway
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
Quote by big fury monkey
no it doesnt show in guitar pro not always anyway

Okey thanks Well i think i just found one that shows i guess.. it's shows some Arrows that point up and down in diffrent places.
strum as if you were normally. the ones that are like 7x5 are called octives, just mute the middle string.
Quote by DysenteryNickkk
strum as if you were normally. the ones that are like 7x5 are called octives, just mute the middle string.

So the "X" Means mute