Anybody have any experience playing these? I've been in the market for a $200-400 V Style guitar. This one caught my eye. If the only negatives say are the pickups, I would definitely change them.

Matt
They look pretty good to me, well worth the price anyway. Haven't played one before though, but I'd buy one if given the chance.
check the review on this site... it is the VMNTX

it is the cheap one right? you know, the one with dot inlays...?
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
havent tried that lower end model but the american made and the higer imported ones are pretty nice. but they are huge guitars and somone like me who is 5.4ft wouldnt be comfterable with a guitar his size
Quote by Sudaka
check the review on this site... it is the VMNTX

it is the cheap one right? you know, the one with dot inlays...?

Yeah it is the cheap one. I believe its $299. looks like a great guitar for the price. Sure it might not be as nice as the American but with a change of the Pups and what not it could sound nice.

Thanks for everyone's help so far. If anyone else has a reccomendation for a guitar in that price range please let me know.
If I were you, I'd save up for the V-500, which is basically the Dave Mustaine model without the Livewires and 8 ball inlay.

You're really not going to get a good V for that price.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
An Agile hornet would probably be a much better guitar than what Dean has to offer for less than $400.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
A local guitarist plays one and he seems to enjoy it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls