can you use stompboxes in front of a line 6 UX1 while using the podfarm plugin? cuz I want to be able to switch to distortion mid-song but cannot figure out how. btw, I have $150 to spend.
It wont like a modeling pedal like a floor POD but yea most standard pedals should work fine with that interface.

As for doing the distortion alone in your software, you will need to record a few times. First time with the clean signal, second time with the distortion on. then cut the tracks up so you hear each one playing one at a time.
Quote by moody07747
It wont like a modeling pedal like a floor POD but yea most standard pedals should work fine with that interface.

As for doing the distortion alone in your software, you will need to record a few times. First time with the clean signal, second time with the distortion on. then cut the tracks up so you hear each one playing one at a time.

Yes but I wanted to know if I could use a distortion pedal while using the podfarm plugin or if that would sound horrible. Also, is there a way to quickly switch between presets? Or a type of foot controller available?