Tonight I was at a rave/dance kinda thing, not my kinda thing but yeah.

Anyway, we ended up cracking up glow sticks and spraying them at each other, but they way the work is there's a glass vial inside which breaks when you bend it, allowing the chemicals to mix and making the "glow". Anyway, long story short, my hand and arm up to my elbow are basically ripped to shreds by this glass, looking at it i may need stiches, I'm not sure. anyway, I just thought that glow sticks might be toxic, as there's no doubt my arm is gonna be full of it. and my blood. pit I'm worried, help me.

tl;dr, I have glow stick in my blood, will i die?

and it's midnight, I am NOT getting a doctor.
i'm pretty sure they are non-toxic, but go see a freaking doctor, these threads are against the rules. *reported*
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
hospital?
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
"Glow Sticks" contain a phenyl oxalate ester (made up of water, sodium carbonate, luminol, ammonium carbonate, and copper sulfate pentahydrate) and hydrogen peroxide, along with a flourescent dye. When the phenyl oxalate ester and hydrogen peroxide react, they produce an intense, chemically produced light.

Under normal circumstances the chemicals are non-toxic. They may irritate the skin, contact should be avoided, and can cause allergic reactions in some individuals.

Thank you Google!
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Don't worry dude, I ate one of the massive ones at bestival.

I chunked up toxic glowing green puke, but I'm still alive.
hah ive done that it was all good though
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Honey, if I'm alive after all I've done with glow sticks, you'll seriously be okay.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.