I have one serious mother ****ing cold. Resort to help from a witch-doctor?

cocaine, it'll dry you right out, and you'll plain forget that you feel crappy, until you come down
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
cut the tendons behind the knees, that should stop the sucker from running
Quote by Powerhouse
1. Warm tea
2. Bed
3. Old Julia Roberts movie
4. Sleep

Good shout.

Also, while the cocaine sounds like a plan, I'm a student with no cash whatsoever..
Quote by capsfan17
cocaine, it'll dry you right out, and you'll plain forget that you feel crappy, until you come down

I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER!

cookie to anyone who gets teh refer3nce.
ooh eeh ooh ah ah, ting tang walla walla bing bang
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
Zicam
Quote by Colgate Total
1. Just pick while holding the trem.

2. Start lifting weights, son.
Quote by Revhain

Or the Achilles.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, benyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ad a begey baba!!!!!!

you are now cured
Quote by willieturnip
Good shout.

Also, while the cocaine sounds like a plan, I'm a student with no cash whatsoever..

Have you forgotten the sacred student mantra?

"If you can't cope: coke. If you can't coke: speed"
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I've had a continuous cold for over 8 months, the doctors said it was normal and I'll get better, that was 3 months ago. Boo-fucking-hoo
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
I've had a continuous cold for over 8 months, the doctors said it was normal and I'll get better, that was 3 months ago. Boo-fucking-hoo

Shut the **** up. I'm not moaning, I'm simply asking if anybody knows any quick fixes or whatever. There are a **** lot of people on this forum. A HUGE amount of collective knowledge. Why the **** not ask.

Actually get ****ed.
steam room
sauna
spicy foods
go excercize as bad as that sounds.

all these make you sweat. when you sweat, you excreet all the bad stuff in your body. same with taking a leak. so drink lots, sweat, and pee. repeat
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
Shoot yourself in the face. You won't have a runny nose any more, because you won't have a nose. Won't that be a load off your mind?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
rub some fresh wasabi on the top of your mouth or up your nose if your real desperate
it burns like crazy but it works
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Quote by Valderama

Bring me the horizon?
Quote by The Spoon
Bring me the horizon?

Oh man, I tell you, BMTH have got me in all sorts of pickles. So I was hanging out with these cool kids and one of them says "Dude, do you like BMTH?", and I was like "YEAH! I just got the new one, and it's SO good! I love the Mumakils they can take down any structure in no time, but the orcs are seriously annoying".

Turns out they weren't into Battle For Middle Earth II after all. It was weird because one of them had what looked like a clip on visor made of hair which I assumed was to keep the glare off his monitor, but I guess not.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Oh man, I tell you, BMTH have got me in all sorts of pickles. So I was hanging out with these cool kids and one of them says "Dude, do you like BMTH?", and I was like "YEAH! I just got the new one, and it's SO good! I love the Mumakils they can take down any structure in no time, but the orcs are seriously annoying".

Turns out they weren't into Battle For Middle Earth II after all. It was weird because one of them had what looked like a clip on visor made of hair which I assumed was to keep the glare off his monitor, but I guess not.

Hahahaha. The only problem with that is that i said i spelled out the entire band name. If i typed the acronym though, that would have been perfect
Quote by Revhain

huh wat
^Cut the tendons and it will stop his nose from "running". Haha
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Quote by digimon go!
huh wat

its a pun fool
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
stick pieces of toilet paper or tissues up your nose and breathe through your mouth. works every time.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Drink lots and lots of fluids. It doesnt matter what fluid, just drink lots. I had a cold a few days ago, but i got rid of it by doing this. Hope it helps
“It's all fun and games, until someone looses an eye...than it's fun and games you can't see anymore.”-James Hetfield
Quote by willieturnip
Shut the **** up. I'm not moaning, I'm simply asking if anybody knows any quick fixes or whatever. There are a **** lot of people on this forum. A HUGE amount of collective knowledge. Why the **** not ask.

Actually get ****ed.

overeaction much?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
If you have a cough, which I presume you do, pour lots of boiling water into a big Pyrex bowl. Put your head over it and inhale the steam for a few minutes. It clears your throat excellently.
Vicks.

Best thing for colds.
I have a tampon-shaped inhalor up my nose right now...
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by Valderama

Bring me the horizon sucks fat monkey balls and is the biggest disgrace to metal since Limp Bizkit paraded around as it.
Oli Sykes need to suffer the cruelest, most painful death ever. A fate so cruel that a human wouldn't be able to think it up. Then again, he is Oli Sykes....
naaahhhhh witch doctors will fill you with herbal **** and silly words. just sleep and drink lucozade, not water.
There was a Signature here.

It's gone now.
Quote by stratsrule1990
rub some fresh wasabi on the top of your mouth or up your nose if your real desperate
it burns like crazy but it works

I thought I was the only one who used that trick. I put a spoonfull of wasabi on my tongue, half swallow it, then blow it out through my nose. Fucking brutal but it does get the job done. You can breathe afterwards. I recommend combining this with strong coffee, sudafed and any other available painkillers and stimulants. I've used this when I felt too sick to move but had a few hundred K's of driving ahead of me.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard