great technique man you really play all the tough bits well just watch bending sometimes off a bit and do a wav file so we can enjoy them in higher quality. c4c
Quote by Ziesta
great technique man you really play all the tough bits well just watch bending sometimes off a bit and do a wav file so we can enjoy them in higher quality. c4c

Thanks, I'll leave a comment on your profile song in a bit!
Wow that was really impressive.

What guitar is that what your using it looks like my old Vintage.

How long have you been playing you really nailed those tracks and i actually think i prefer your playing to pauls it has more character
Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar started out sloppy, but the rest was much better.

Nice job with Norwegian Cowbell. Where'd you learn how to alternate pick? I'm having many difficulties.

And I was more interested in Curse of Castle Dragon than the others, which you did a great job on. If you look at my vids (xxKama33xx), Country Girl and Paranoid are the only one's I care about, lol. And I've been playing for 2 years and can't play half as well as you could at 1.5 years.
Quote by TranscendUK
Wow that was really impressive.

What guitar is that what your using it looks like my old Vintage.

How long have you been playing you really nailed those tracks and i actually think i prefer your playing to pauls it has more character

Thanks!

Actually, my guitar was custom made by a luthier in Thailand, I tell you, it plays like a dream, the pickups are handwound too but I'm thinking of getting a new set of pickups for it.

I've been playing for 1 year and 11 months now and thanks again for the comment

Quote by xHellbound
Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar started out sloppy, but the rest was much better.

Nice job with Norwegian Cowbell. Where'd you learn how to alternate pick? I'm having many difficulties.

And I was more interested in Curse of Castle Dragon than the others, which you did a great job on. If you look at my vids (xxKama33xx), Country Girl and Paranoid are the only one's I care about, lol. And I've been playing for 2 years and can't play half as well as you could at 1.5 years.

Thanks for the comment as well, I had to teach myself how to alternate pick that lick and it was a bitch to figure out how to pick it properly, the way I do it is all alternate now though, I basically sat there for hours on end just practicing that one lick at a slow speed and I wouldn't see the results instantly, I'd usually only see them after a good night's sleep, it's quite an amazing feeling actually, waking up after a day of practice and being able to do what you set out to.

I'll check your vids out too and leave you some comments
I really liked your cover of "I Cannot Tell A Lie". The subtle vibrato was really good. Pretty bad lighting though. I couldn't see your hands.

And where did you get the backing tracks?
Quote by leephan
I really liked your cover of "I Cannot Tell A Lie". The subtle vibrato was really good. Pretty bad lighting though. I couldn't see your hands.

And where did you get the backing tracks?

I got them from Paul Gilbert's new instructional DVD titled "Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar" he DID distribute them for free for 2 weeks or so but I can't seem to find the free backing tracks anymore, sorry.