Ah, it looks sexy as hell.

As long as you suit green..

I couldn't pull it off but some people could.
nice colour get it
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
i find that guitar attractive. The only other colour i would go for is the black cherry,
i have a black cherry prs (its my personal fav color). blue matteo is also really good. i dont like green in general so i dont like green guitars but if you like green, go for it.
x2 on the black cherry.
but if the green suits you, that's awesome..it looks cool, just not for me personally
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Color is nice, and I've heard good things about PRS. I've never actually played one, but wish to. I have a buddy that raves about 'em.

I also have a question about the neck though. How does the wide fat neck feel, and what other guitar necks would you compare it to?
UG's AC/DC Lover
The blue matteo preview has the birds and a cool headstock. I doubt it actually comes like that, but if it does then go with the blue, becuase the green has the lame dots and a plain headstock.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
The blue matteo preview has the birds and a cool headstock. I doubt it actually comes like that, but if it does then go with the blue, becuase the green has the lame dots and a plain headstock.

I agree. I couldn't care less about the headstock (not much difference anyhow) , but I'd want the birds.
UG's AC/DC Lover