i was looking at getting a new electric guitar some time soon and have been looking around. right now for electric i only have a squier so i want to upgrade pretty bad. i have been looking at kijiji and i found this.
http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-Fender-Stratocaster-W0QQAdIdZ70811009
the signature is kinda cool but not the selling point i was looking at. its a fender strat and theyre only asking for 300. what do you think? i have sent them an email asking for further details.
well, its a MIM strat -- those are only $400 new, so I leave it to you to decide whether $300 is worth it or not
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
dang. i dont know much about fender guitars but i thought it was a fender american strat and the person didnt know what she was selling. turns out i dont know what i was possibily buying.
go on ebay for a mij (better build quality) or something better than that. but it's all up to you
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by BubbleJoe
dang. i dont know much about fender guitars but i thought it was a fender american strat and the person didnt know what she was selling. turns out i dont know what i was possibily buying.

Excellent Condition, barely used, red, signed by Bryan Adams, made in Mexico, beautiful guitar...Best offer

it said it right in the description (I quoted that from the site) one easy way to tell is that MIM strats have had 22 frets for awhile now, and MIM have 21

there are some good/great and some bad MIM strats, and I hear great MIJ ones, but Ive never tried a MIJ here.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
If you can get the price down to $250, definitely a good buy. If not, try and play it first.