Alrighty. I have a bunch of material lying around that i've been working on for a few years.

They've been recorded with guitars and vocals.. now, my question is.

Does anyone know a good program to place digital drums? Or.. just whatever that can make drums, that ain't gonna cost me a fortune?

My lack of drums.. is evul.

And if you do happen to know such a program/add/whatever they call it (Never were good with these computers:P), could you find me/make me a tutorial? Just an easy one for the basics. I'm pretty sure i'll figure something out.

Computer-recording and stuff... is just not my field.

I'm one of those morons, that still always makes master-discs in casette form, haha.
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
Quote by Northernmight
Alrighty. I have a bunch of material lying around that i've been working on for a few years.

They've been recorded with guitars and vocals.. now, my question is.

Does anyone know a good program to place digital drums? Or.. just whatever that can make drums, that ain't gonna cost me a fortune?

My lack of drums.. is evul.

And if you do happen to know such a program/add/whatever they call it (Never were good with these computers:P), could you find me/make me a tutorial? Just an easy one for the basics. I'm pretty sure i'll figure something out.

Computer-recording and stuff... is just not my field.

I'm one of those morons, that still always makes master-discs in casette form, haha.

EZ drummer is apparently awesome. It sounds pretty good from the samples i've heard.