sorry if this the wrong thread. but anyways im getting an xbox 360 for christmas, and i would like to know what games i should get. im an avid gamer i know about all the new games out i just want a good game that will help me learn the 360 controls, since im switching from a ps2. thanks.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Controls are different in every game...you "avid gamer"
So it doesn't matter which you get but there's
Bioshock
Halo
Gears of War
Call of Duty
GTA
and really a hella of a lot others, it depends on your tastes
Also Gaming Thread
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty World at War, Rock Band 1 & 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, Oblivion (get it for the PS3 if you already have one, it's a better port), Fallout 3, and The Orange Box.
Controls are basically the same, only the 360 doesn't have the retarded Playstation layout with the analog sticks right next to each other so it's actually possible to play shooters.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
It is easier to adept to the new controller you'll have! It us way better than the PS2 in general.
My fav games are.. Cod3, cod4, cod5, fifa09.....You going online with it?
Quote by SuperJoop
It is easier to adept to the new controller you'll have! It us way better than the PS2 in general.
My fav games are.. Cod3, cod4, cod5, fifa09.....You going online with it?

yeah ill be online most likely. i just need a wireless router.
Quote by jjennings216

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Wireless router is a hundred bucks but I think worth it.

I can play on any TV in my house so it's pretty awesome.

But yeah, get Left 4 Dead.

Freaking awesome game
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob
Wireless router is a hundred bucks but I think worth it.

I can play on any TV in my house so it's pretty awesome.

But yeah, get Left 4 Dead.

Freaking awesome game

dang 100 big ones? well how much is a wired router haha. ill most likely be setting it up in my room which is across the hall from my pc.
Quote by jjennings216

Quote by sadistic_monkey
My favorite games are
Halo 3
Mortal Kombat vs DC
Assassin's Creed
Either COD 4 or World At War

I dont know the cost of a wired router but i use one and it makes barely any difference in gameplay or connection
Halo 3 is where it's at, too many cool game features to explain; also try ninja gaiden 2, and forza 2 or pgr 3,4 if you're a racing game nut
Quote by yvrockroutr
Halo 3 is where it's at, too many cool game features to explain; also try ninja gaiden 2, and forza 2 or pgr 3,4 if you're a racing game nut

ive played forza 2 and its amazing, i just cant find it anywhere.
Quote by jjennings216

Quote by sadistic_monkey
yeah I'm accidentally getting one to, because mine broke again.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by JAZZ_MAN919
orange box

Did you not notice that it's a bit late now? Christmas being last month and all that.
Quote by Oli_88
Did you not notice that it's a bit late now? Christmas being last month and all that.

Did you not notice that he'll still need games? Xboxes not expiring and all that.
You're*
Left 4 Dead and Gears of War 2 are great. So is Condemned.

But to whoever said that the playstation analog sticks are too close, hell no! It's MUCH easier to play a shooter on the PS3 than the 360. The analog sticks are much more accurate and easier to maneuver in the games. That said the triggers are better on the 360, but the analog sticks are better on the PS3. I've played both quite a bit.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.