Page 1 of 3
ok, I went to jail last night and the reason why was that I had a warrant. My friend got stopped and since I was the only eighteen year old, the cop had me go to his cop car and ran my name through the system thing. But anyways I ended up going to jail in a town that is two hours away from where I live. It sucked because the only phone calls I could make were local, and so I couldn't call anyone back at home. But my friend who was up here ended up paying my 250 bond thank god lol.....

Jail is a crazy place though, I met this crazy native guy who was hitting on the female cops there. But damn the food is ****ty and I woke up at 5 a.m. for them to give me a shot that I knew nothing really about. I ended up staying up from 5 A.M. to about 3 P.M. and I'm still up. This was my first time in Jail....I was wondering if any of you guys have any jail stories?
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
pics or didn't happen
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
That sucks majorly. At least you weren't butt raped by bubba.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Well it was for not going to court like almost a year and a half ago, I really did forget about it a while back.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Quote by TheDarkLestat
ok, I went to jail last night and the reason why was that I had a warrant. My friend got stopped and since I was the only eighteen year old, the cop had me go to his cop car and ran my name through the system thing. But anyways I ended up going to jail in a town that is two hours away from where I live. It sucked because the only phone calls I could make were local, and so I couldn't call anyone back at home. But my friend who was up here ended up paying my 250 bond thank god lol.....

Jail is a crazy place though, I met this crazy native guy who was hitting on the female cops there. But damn the food is ****ty and I woke up at 5 a.m. for them to give me a shot that I knew nothing really about. I ended up staying up from 5 A.M. to about 3 P.M. and I'm still up. This was my first time in Jail....I was wondering if any of you guys have any jail stories?

Myself my father and two of his friends got arrested for having one single unopened beer in a dry county about 45 minutes from my house, my guitar was in the trunk and it got impounded I was leaving the next morning for Florida so I couldn't even take my guitar on vacation with me AND the jail house was about three hours from my house and on top of that I had to use my vacation savings to pay my bail. All in all I spent over five hours in handcuffs counting from the time they put them on me, while they searched the car, the ride to the jail house and then processing.

Getting arrested BLOWS.
Quote by metaldud536
One time I had to go directly to Jail, without passing GO! and without collecting $200. Can you believe that sh*t?

Hahaha XD That really cracked me up !

Is it Quoteable anough ?
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by metaldud536
One time I had to go directly to Jail, without passing GO! and without collecting $200. Can you believe that sh*t?

That's never happened to me. Currently, I'm just visiting.
sup?
Wait?

What did you have a warrant for?

Voting for Obama?
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
They gave you a shot?

Is that customary of all prisoners?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by metaldud536

@metaldud536
I'm not going to lie, you honestly are on every damn thread I see.
You, my dear, have major Pit surfing-skills.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by breakingxxcore
@metaldud536
I'm not going to lie, you honestly are on every damn thread I see.
You, my dear, have major Pit surfing-skills.

OR
You and I have the same interests when choosing to view threads
Quote by KlassikMetal666
I bet the shot they gave you was full of aids.

Yeah they asked if I got a shot that made a bubble on your skin for a little bit.

I said no...

Then WAM she gave me the shot then she's like now you're set.

I was like k, coo
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Quote by mustangrobert13
I wish I could have no life like Metaldud and Imdeth.

I think it's safe for me to say I have no life .

Quote by metaldud536
Becuase you can't kill that which has no life.

Metaldud just quoted me... Guys I think I did something is my pants!

80th best UGer
Quote by metaldud536

LIES

You can kill that which has no life with that that has no life, but which possesses the life of which to kill the lifeless with.

Understand?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by metaldud536

Unless you have the Sword of A Thousand Truths.
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Quote by valennic
LIES

You can kill that which has no life with that that has no life, but which possesses the life of which to kill the lifeless with.

Understand?

Whoa. You just rocked my fucking world.
Quote by TheDarkLestat

I got raped.
Quote by mustangrobert13
I wish I could have no life like Metaldud and Imdeth.

Send me £20 and a semen sample and I can make that come true.
Quote by imdeth
Send me £20 and a semen sample and I can make that come true.

How about I come visit in person?

80th best UGer
Quote by mustangrobert13
How about I come visit in person?

ONLY if you want the you that is still you to remain you, even though the new you will not be you, but a newer you that you never imagined you could be.

Yes?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
ONLY if you want the you that is still you to remain you, even though the new you will not be you, but a newer you that you never imagined you could be.

Yes?

Yes, what this guy said. Because you won't leave as the person you always thought you were. You will leave as the you who will be the new you for years to come.

In short, I'm gonna rape you.
Quote by imdeth
Yes, what this guy said. Because you won't leave as the person you always thought you were. You will leave as the you who will be the new you for years to come.

In short, I'm gonna rape you.

BUT

You're not going to be raping him, because the new him will be the him that he's been wanting for years, meaning that you will be the new you that him wanted him to be you.

In short, you will then be raping yourself.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
BUT

You're not going to be raping him, because the new him will be the him that he's been wanting for years, meaning that you will be the new you that him wanted him to be you.

In short, you will then be raping yourself.

mind status: blown.
Page 1 of 3